Chapter 32- part 1

Hayes pov

I was hugging my beautiful girlfriend, as I glared at Brody.

"Jacqui why is he glaring at me?" Brody asked dumbfounded,i rolled my eyes. "For fuck sakes Brody. Your just a fucking asshole who doesn't get the memo of leaving your ex girlfriend alone" Sierra said well snapped at Brody. I held my laughter in, you could've seen his face. Half scared and half in fear.

"Well...like I said before if you hurt her, I'll kill you" Brody threatened to me. I'm not going to hurt Jacqui. I love her that much.

Nash pov

Such an idiot. I stood up and dragged Brody out to the entrance of the hospital.

I looked at him dead in the eye. "Explain" I simply said.

He gulped "I won't do it again" he surrender "good. I don't want YOU to come into our lives again" I said to make him clear. He nodded and ran off.

I laughed silently and went back to the room.

"Nash where is he?" Mom asked me "he ran off" I said and sat back down.

Hayes pov

I decided to take Jacqui for a walk to the park across the hospital to where Johnny and the girls are.

"Hayes...c-c-can I t-t-tell you something" Jacqui asked biting her lip, "yeah?" "Do you ever think about the future?" She asked staring ahead. I was confused.

She looked to me with tears in her eyes that are threatening to spill out. She saw me with confusion written on my face.

"I mean do you think that we are still going to be together in the future?" Jacqui said, what does she mean? Doesn't she want to us to be together? "Of course I do. I see us living a happy life with our beautiful children" I smiled a little in confidence.

"I think we should go to the park" Jacqui mumbled and grabbed my hand.

{Short

I know I was meant to mentioned it in the previous chapter that I will be writing the chapters short for a few chapters then it will be back to normal at the last 2 chapters}

~ Jacqui

QOTD: What do you think Jacqui is talking about?

Answer in the comment section below!!