Chapter 3

Jacqui pov
I'm so happy that Sierra is back. I haven't seen her in 2 months "So little sis how's it goin?" She asked "Nothing Much you?" "Well I'm moving into an apartment down the road" she said excitedly.
We both talked for what seemed like hours and she got to meet the Grier's, well except Nash since they already met.

"Hey where's Cameron?" I asked Hayes "Don't know. Think Nash wanted to talk to him about something" he shrugged I nodded my head and decided to excuse myself and go to the toilet.

"Cameron she's your little sister" I heard someone say in Cameron's room, I think it might be Nash "I know she is Nash. Now tell me what I did wrong?" "Cameron......I think it's best for me to not tell you" "why not?" I could sense Cameron getting a little pissed "Because I'm not the one that is has been called names in front of their brother, then their brother doesn't believe them" I heard Nash spat "That's not true Nash" I heard Cameron say in disbelief "I thought you were my best friend not my enemy".

I couldn't take it anymore I ran into my room and locked the door. Why do I always ruin relationships. *bang* *bang* *bang* "JACQUI OPEN THIS DOOR!" I heard cameron yell through the door.

Sierra pov
I was talking to Hayes and Elizabeth about what I do and stuff "JACQUI OPEN THIS DOOR!" I heard cameron yell from upstairs. Elizabeth, Hayes and I ran upstairs to see what is happening "What happened?" I asked worriedly "Jacqui listened to Nash's and I's conversation. Now she thinks she ruined Nash's and I's relationship" Cameron said trying to un-lock the door "Cameron what was you and Nash's conversation about anyway?" Elizabeth said in her motherly tone. Both Nash and Cameron looked at each other scared shitless "Cameron doesn't believe that his fans calls Jacqui mean things" Nash whispered harshly to my brother. I couldn't believe that my own brother would do that to our younger sister "Cameron is this true?" I said shaking my head "Yes" he whispered looking towards his hands "but why Cameron, she's our younger sister and you decide to not look out for your sister but do nothing to about it. I can't believe you" I spat at the end.

I heard someone walk upstairs and it's my mother looking furious "Cameron Dallas you go to your room right NOW" mum said disappointed "and give me your phone" I said handing out my hand "WHAT?!" Cameron yelled "I'm your older sister. Now give it" he handed his phone to me and walked to his room, slamming his door in the progress.

Mum walked up to the door knocking it lightly "Jacqui honey...can you please open the door it's just me" I'm guessing that's our que to go. I motioned the others to follow me into the lounge. "So Nash how did you find out?" I asked once we sat down in the lounge "She told me back at the airport. That's why she was looking sad, she was also a little down because Cam yelled at her for leaving his sight to come and meet us" Nash said honestly "he yelled at her?" I asked with my eyes wide open. I saw Nash nod his head.

I'm so going to kill Cameron. He knows better to not yell at her.

{Hey guys I know I haven't uploaded much but I'm sick 😷😨😰 and I'm going through family problems right now but anyway I'll promise I will upload a chapter tonight or half a chapter}