chapter 11

Jacqui pov

Hayes put the movie in the dvd player and got comfortable on to the bed I was comfortable on.

"What movie?" I asked "Paranormal Activity: Marked Ones" Hayes said smiling. I hate scary movies.

During the movie, everytime something scary would pop, I would hide into Hayes's chest since he had his arm around me.

Finally the movie ended an I got up to turn the lights back on. I turned around to see Hayes walking towards me with a cupcake in his hand. he handed it to me smiling "thanks" I smiled then took a bite into it. let me tell you it tasted delicious then a bit into a peice a apaer. I took it out to see "Will you be my girlfriend?" writen in sloppy handwriting. I smiled and looked to Hayes "So will you?" Hayes asked bitting his lip "yes" I smiled kissing his cheek. "you know that I been waiting for a long time for you to be mine" Hayes stated " I never thought you liked me" I said staring into his blue eyes.

Someone barged into the room "Oh sorry love birds" Cameron said smirking and winking towards us "shut up Cam. whats up?" I asked "um...dinner is ready" he said unsure . "ok"

Hayes and I walked downstairs to the dinning room to see eveyone setting up for dinner "Are you guys dating?" Mom asked suspiciously, before I could answer Cameron beat me to it "Yes they are" he smirked. I blushed and looked to my brother fake glaring towards him "Mom Jacqui is glaring" Cameron fake cried into her shoulder "Cammmy Bear!" I heard a high pitch voice shout from outside the house "I'll go answer it" Nash said walking towards the door.

Nash pov /. Decided to change it up a little \.

I opened the door to see Anika crying. That slut! I shouted in my head "oh hey Nash" Anika said flirting with me, I just rolled my eyes "Cameron Anika is here!" I shouted to Cameron then walked back into the dinning room. "Anika get out of here" I heard Cameron say to Anika "but I love you. I was stupid" "save it Anika . You broke up with me because I chose my sister over you. And I made the right decision because I was dealing with a family problem" Cameron explained then shut the door.

"FINE THEN CAMERON! TELL NASH WE WERE GOOD IN BED THE OTHER NIGHT!" Anika yelled.

My eyes were wide "That's not true" I defended in front of everyone "What does she mean?" Skylynn asked confusingly "Nothing honey, she's just being silly" mom explained quickly "Nash I know that's not true" Cameron said coming into the dinning room. "I will have dinner after. I'm judging going for a shower" then he walked off up stairs.

*After dinner*

Hayes pov

"Ok Jacqui and Hayes you guys are going to sleep in the same bed but don't don't do anything stupid because I don't want to have my daughter pregnant at the age of 13 " Gina said joking about Jacqui being pregnant. "Wait why is Hayes sleeping in my bed?" Jacqui asked "Because Daniella is coming home tonight" Gina said excitedly "Oh she's my twin sister but looks nothing a like compared to me" Jacqui said looking at my confused face "well we are going to bed now" Jacqui said hugging everyone and saying good night. I did the same and went upstairs to see Jacqui in bed with her phone in her hand.

I took my shirt off and left my shorts on then got into bed. "Night Hayes" Jacqui said then she peaked me on the cheek and went to sleep. "Night beautiful" I whispered and fell into darkness.

Daniella's pov

I walked into Jacqui's room to find a guy hugging her sleeping...............I took out my phone and took a pic then sent it to Sierra and Mom with the caption: Awwwww cuties 😘😍

\. How was that? Like I said I will update on Monday and I actually did update /.