Chapter 25

|9 March 2014|

Hayes pov

I woke up from Nash shaking me "wake up it's Jacqui and Dani's birthday" he whispered. I instantly got up and ran to the bathroom before everyone else.

"Hayes hurry up! We are going to be late for Jacqui and Dani's birthday party!" I heard Nash shout from downstairs. I quickly grabbed Jacqui and Dani's birthday present hidden in my drawers.

"Nash ready?" I asked putting my shoes on and walking out the door. "Ya come on" he said walking out crossing the road.

I knocked on the door with the biggest smile on my face.

"Oh hello boys" Sierra smiled hugging both of us "Cam is at the back with Jacqui and Dani" she said letting us in. "Ok"

I walked into the back "Hey Guys" I said greeting everyone. "Hey babe" I whispered into her hair when she gave me a hug. "Hey" she giggled. I handed her the present I got her which was gold charm bracelet with music charms and a heart charm hanging off it.

"OMG this is beautiful" Jacqui smiled. I'm glad she likes it "I love it" she said then kissed me full in the lips.

"Ewwwwww mom they are kissing" I heard Dani joke. Opps I forgot about her present, "here" I said handing it to her. "Hayes! You didn't have to get me 5 tickets to Magcon" Dani squealed. I know she loves MAGCON especially Mahogany {not in that way 😉 jokes}. "Can I bring you, Cameron, Jacqui, Nash and Carter?" She asked me "haha yeah. There's also VIP passes in there" I whispered gently. "How come she got Magcon tickets and I didn't?" Jacqui pouted. "On the envelope it should say Jacqui and Dani on the front so your ticket should be in there also" I said.

"Oh right it does" Jacqui said quietly, embarrassed. I gently laughed "Ok everyone is here and it's time for cake" mom said.

"Twins come on" Cam is smiling. We all sat at the table "3,2,1 Happy Birthday..........{you know the song}" Everyone sang Happy Birthday. The twins sang to each other while laughing.

"Happy birthday girls" Gina said crying a little "aww mom don't cry" Jacqui and Dani said in sync which scared everyone.

*bed time*

I hopped in bed with Jacqui. "Night Babe" I whispered kissing her temple. "Night Hayes" she said kissing my cheek

I love her and I would die for her.

Jacqui pov

I closed my eyes. How would I tell Hayes about Brody's letter? I told myself.

Soon I feel asleep.

|Next Morning|

I woke up in Hayes's arms. I looked up to his eyes to see them closed.

I smiled to myself.

How did I end up with this guy.

He's PER-FECT.

Then my smile vanished,

That letter.

I shook Hayes lightly "Hayes wake up" I whispered into his ear. "Hmmm yeah?" He asked when he opened his eyes to reveal his Gorgeous Blue eyes.

"I think this is a bad time to tell you this but I want to get it off my chest" I said breathing in and out "what is it?" I could sense worry in his expression and tone of voice. I took a big breath.....

"Brody sent me a letter" I said looking into Hayes's eyes to see anger and sadness "what he say?" "He said that he hates to live with regret"

"Nothing else?" I rolled over to my drawer and pulled out the letter and gave it to Hayes's.

{Boring chapter? I know but ehh.

Anyway I think this is longer but ehh}

~ Jacqui