Chapter 28- Daddy!

Dani pov

"THE BABY IS COMING!" Mom screamed clutching on to the side of the hospital bed.

"Please get out everyone!" The doctor or real doctor shouted to everyone in the room.

I ran up to Cameron hugging him with my life. I still can't believe my father is here.
Why is he here? Why just why? Argh . I hate him so much "what's going on ?" Cameron asked looking like a lost dog.

"Daddy!" I heard Jacqui scream in excitement. I thought she hated him, after all he did hurt her when we were babies but that scream sounded fake. I felt Cameron go stiff.

"He's here?" I nodded but why is he here-unless he wants the baby. NOOOOOO! I got to stop him before anyone else.

I let go of Cameron and ran to Jacqui and my so call father. "It's alright sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you" I heard dad say.

I turned around the corner to see Jacqui and dad hugging. Jacqui looking like she's scared to life and dad looking like he has the precious thing he ever had.

"Dani..." Dad trailed off smirking. Noooooo I'm never going to fall for his traps.

He pushed Jacqui to the ground with all his force and went up to me. I felt my legs go numb.

He opened up his arms going to hug me. "CAMERON!!!!!" I yelled and ran for my life back to the waiting area outside of moms room. "What's going on?!" Cameron shouted when he came up to me. "Oh looky looky here" I couldn't bare to look at his face.

"Dad" Cam said sternly.

Jacqui pov

I got up still sore.

I couldn't believe he threw me against the floor roughly.

I limped back to the waiting area "Dad" I heard Cameron say sternly. I saw Dani hugging with all her strength. "Cameron. I'm your father-" Cameron cut him off "no your not. Your a fucking horrible guy" Cameron spat.

Hayes saw me and smiled in relief. I quickly walked up to him and hugged him. "Why are you hugging him Jacqui?" I heard dad say angrily. I turned back around glaring at my father "he's my boyfriend" I spat, I saw him grow anger in his eyes.

Fuck

Him!

"Cameron you let her date at the age of 14?" "Yeah, because they like each other very much"

Hayes saw 2 police officers come and arrest dad. "Thank you Jacqui for calling the police as soon as you can" one of the officers smiled.

"My pleasure" I smiled. "You called the cops?" Dani asked shocked. "Yeah. When dad pushed me I quickly called them and here they are" I explained.

*3 weeks later*

I was currently playing horses with Skylynn and Victoria, my baby sister.

"I'm tired Jacqui" Skylynn yawned, I guess it's her nap time. I quickly checked my phone to see it saying 2 messages from Bae😘, 1 missed FaceTime call from Lucy and 3:21pm.

I put Skylynn in her bed so she can have her afternoon nap. I picked up Victoria and carried her to Skylynn's old baby crib in Skylynn's room when we come over. I smiled at both of them.

I walked downstairs to the lounge and replied to Hayes's messages.

Bae😘- Hey babe. We are on our way.
Sent 3 minutes ago.
Bae😘- Want anything from Maccas?
Sent 2 minutes ago
I instantly replied with
Jacqui- hey sorry. I was putting Sky and Victoria to bed.
Bae😘- oh that's right. Nap time. Hahaha
Jacqui- lol. Btw no thanks for Maccas. Thanks tho. I might share with you.
Bae😘- ok. We left anyway, sorry. Yeah sure. See you in 2

I smiled.

Hayes instantly ran inside and hugged me. I giggled "Hey" I said pecking his lips "Hey" he smiled pecking my lips.

"Hayes don't just run in like that. You forgot your Maccas" Nash said holding up the Maccas bag. I ran up and stole the Maccas bag and sat back down.

Hayes laughed while Nash just stood there shocked. Ha.

Hayes and I finished eating our food and went up stairs to check on the girls.

"They are so cute" I whispered smiling. "How's mom?" I asked

"She's fine. She hasn't woken up yet" Hayes whispered the last part.

I let a tear roll down my soft cheeks.

"Cameron's worse. He hasn't eaten since the birth of Victoria, he refuses. Sierra hasn't slept but she has been eating" Hayes explained.

I nodded.

Anyway, the reason why mom is still in hospital. She lost a lot of blood while giving birth to Victoria which caused mom to go into a coma. I'm 1% glad she's in a coma because the doctors explained that if wasn't in a coma,

She would be dead.

{Heyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank you so much for 5k, I don't know if I have mentioned that yet anyway. I'll upload the next chapter in 2 days max. I would like to shout out to Sarina writing my other chapter, 27. So yeah(: 😊😊😊😊