Chapter 20

Why did she do that? Was she jealous us?

I leaped over Lucy's garden, since she lives right next to Jacqui.

I ran up Jacqui's driveway to see a very disappointed Nash-wait what? "care to explain Hayes?" Nash said with his arms crossed. "I told Christina that Jacqui and I were dating. Jacqui was giggling and Christina heard then she kissed me. I didn't kiss her back and you know I would never cheat. Can I see her?" I said telling the truth.

"Hayes think you should wait a couple of days" Nash admitted. I nodded agreeing walking back across the road back home.

Mom walked out with open arms, I hugged her crying.

Jacqui was my first girlfriend, first kiss and would always understand me.

*5 weeks later*

Jacqui pov

I convinced mom to let me get home schooled.

"Jacqui have you spoken to him yet?" Danni asked eating her apple. I shook my head looking through Hayes's  Instagram photos of us. He hasn't posted since we left LA.

All of his fans are worried, including me.

I got up from my spot on the couch and walked out the door. i heard Cameron ask me where I was going but Danni just said I was walking across to Lucy's.

I walked up to the Grier's door and knocked quietly. I saw Skylynn open it. She smiled and hugged my legs. I picked her up "Hi Jacqui. Hayes is still upset. Can you make him happy plwease?" She asked sweetly "oh hey Jacqui. You should talk to him. Hasn't left his room" Elizabeth begged coming into view.

I nodded and walked up to his room. I knocked on his door "MOM! I'm not hungry!" He shouted. I walked into his room to see Hayes in his pjs, on his bed. "Mom, I said-" Hayes turned around to see me looking straight at his dull blue eyes that didn't contain the normal sparkle in them.

"Hayes, I'm sorry for walking out like that" I said playing with my hands "I should've let you in when you tried a few weeks ago. I haven't been eating properly" I whispered the last part. I looked up to see Hayes in front of me with open arms.

I hugged him and he hugged back "You should be eating properly" he said kissing my forehead "you shouldn't be trapped in your room" I commented "I love you" I heard Hayes whisper into my hair.

I smiled and said "I love you too, Hayes. To the moon and back".