Chapter 27

Jacqui pov

After hearing the news about mom, I got super angry.

How could he do this to her? "How far are you into the pregnancy?" I asked keeping my anger in "6 months" She responded.

I nodded "Have you told him?" Sierra asked. Mom shook her head "are you going to tell him?" I asked "never. He's a bad man and I'll never tell him. I don't want him it hurt this baby" she whispered the last part. I smiled because it's true.

My own father hurt me when I was a baby.

I didn't notice I was crying bring back the memories about what my own father did to me. {a/n: he abused her and I'm sure Cameron's dad isn't like this in real life. So don't take this seriously}

"I'm sorry honey. I'm sure having a little sister will cheer you up" mom whispered into my ear. I smiled I'm having a little sister.

I hugged mom "I'm going back to Hayes" I smiled. Mom nodded in response.

I walked back into my room to see Hayes on the bed playing Flappy Golf on his phone. "Hey" I said smiling. He turned around with a sad smile.

I'm guessing he found out "It's alright" he smiled kissing my temple.

I cried again.

How embarrassing.
My eyes landed on his soft pink lips.

I couldn't hesitate.

I kissed his lips.
We were soon having a make out.

Hayes pushed me on the bed leaving him on top of me.
We continued to make out for he next 30 seconds.

Hayes slid his hand up my top but pulled it back out.
We both broke away. Hayes had sadness in his eyes like he was going to regret the actions he was going to do. "Hayes" I said when he got up and walked out.

I felt heartbroken but understood why he pulled his arm back out.

I soon walked out trying to find him in the house. I see Nash walking up in anger "Nash have you-" Nash cut me off "at the back" I was surprised the way Nash acted.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little angry at the moment" Nash apologised. I smiled "it's alright" then walked out to the back.

I saw Hayes sitting on Skylynn's swing set. I stood in front of Hayes with my arms on my hips.

"Hayes..." I started off with "it's alright. I know what you were doing-" Hayes cut me off. I guess it's a thing between Nash and Hayes. "I don't want to get you pregnant" Hayes stated.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say to that, so I hugged him. "Hayes, it's fine. I understand but it doesn't stop us from making out right ?" I smirked at the end. I heard Hayes laugh "should we finish off?" Hayes asked smirking.

I grabbed Hayes's hand and lead him upstairs but stopped when I saw mom bending over crying. I let go of Hayes's hand and ran to mom "mom what happened?" I asked worried, Hayes came over to see what's going on "The baby is coming!" She screamed. But how it's only been 6 months-unless........she lied.

Hayes called 911 for the ambulance. I couldn't move.

Cameron and Sierra came running into the upstairs lounge, where mom is.

"Jacqui" Hayes said to me in worry. I looked at him dead into the eye with sadness and betrayal. "Explain when we get to the hospital" he responded. I nodded.

Soon the ambulance got here and drove my mom to the hospital. {a/n: I know your meant to drive to the hospital but Cameron just came back with the car}

I got into the car with Cameron, Hayes, Nash, Sierra and Dani. Chad, Johnny, Elizabeth, Will and Skylynn decided to stay.

Nash drove into the hospital's parking lot.

We all got out of the car and went to the front desk. "Hello again" the same lady smiled "Gina Dallas" I simply said not tryin to be rude. "Room 69 level 2" she said. I smiled.

I ran up the stairs leaving everyone else going in the elevator.

I got up the stairs before everyone else.

34

56

60

64

65

68

69

Finally.

All the others came.

"Excuse me. Your not allowed in here" the doctor said when I walked in. His voice sounded familiar.

I looked at him with a bit of attitude. "That's my mother" Dani said coming into view.

I still tried to figure out the doctors voice.

Then it clicked.

"Dad?" I questioned

"Yes it is sweetheart" the man pulled off his mouth mask thingy revealing my father smirking.