Chapter 31

Jacqui pov

It's true I'm annoyed with someone else......Dani.

How could she do that? Mom said to NEVER go near Brody.

I looked towards mom seeing her a tad angry.

The door opened revealing Dani crying her eyes out next to Brody.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey sweetie what happened?" Mom asked worriedly

Dani noticed me and has regret written all over her face.

"Errr.....Brody's dog died....um..yeah" Dani mumbled. I rolled my eyes once again and looked to mom. She's not happy.

I kicked Nash's leg lightly. He turned to me with questioning eyes "mom's pissed off" I whispered hoping no one heard.

"Jacqui can I please talk to you?" Dani asked me biting her lips. I stood up feeling everyone's eyes glued to the back of my head as I walked out.

Dani, Brody and I sat down outside the room on the chairs that were provided.

"Start talking" I snapped, Dani looked taken back while Brody smirked a little.

That A$$hole.

"We'll I'm sorry. I know mom said for me not to hang out with him but I couldn't help it. He's nice Jacqui. He's changed, just give him another chance. And by giving him a chance that means breaking up with Hayes" Dani explained. I glared at her.

No fucking way I'm breaking up with Hayes. "Do I have a choice?" I asked folding my arms across my chest. Brody shook his head while Dani nodded.

I rolled my eyes. "Do I?" I asked annoyed "yes" Dani said quickly.

Of course I'm going to say fucking no. Argh. Fuck this.

"I'm not giving him another chance, Dani. He's like dad. Dad abused me and Brody did too" I explained walking back in and sitting next to Sierra, sitting on one side of the hospital bed. I felt her hand rubbing my back as I looked to my hands. Yet again I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

"What's wrong sis?" Cameron asked from the other side of the bed.

Before I can explain Dani barged back in the room with Brody behind her.

"Jacqui, Hayes cheated on you remember. You should be with me" Brody said.

"Hello. I'm Skylynn. I'm Hayes younger sister" Skylynn smirked a little, Nrody looked annoyed.

"Hello I'm Brody. Jacqui's boyfriend" I'm beyond angry...I'm furious. Johnny sensed it and took Skylynn and Vidtoria out. Where I'm guessing somewhere that they will be far away from what I'm going to do to Brody.

I stood up but Cameron did before me and walk over to Brody. I looked to Hayes with tears in my eyes to show him that I'm with Hayes Grier. He stood up and walked to me and hugged me. "She's mine Grier" Brody snarled. "Brody shut up" Dani harshly said to him. I'm confused.

"I thought-" "you thought wrong Brody. I only said that to her break up with Hayes because you we're fucking there" Dani cut him off.

{eeeeeeerrrrrr 2-3 chapters left think.

🌔🌔🌒

🌒🌔🌔

🌔🌔🌒

🌒🌔🌔