chapter 6

jacqui pov
I hesitated to tell him "so you going to tell me?" Cam said letting go of me "I'm going to Australia because of Chase" I mumbled. I looked up to Cameron to see him shaking his head angrily "Go back home. I will take you" he said "Why? I rather die than be there" "Don't say that you know Sierra doesn't mean it" Cameron said hugging me "no she doesn't" i whispered letting the tears fall "please don't cry and she doesn't mean it. She's just stressed with what has been happening today" I shook my head "Cameron she hit me when I was trying to go over to Megan's a few months ago and now Megan's not friends with me anymore since she doesn't believe me". He let me go slowly "how can that be. That's not true" "it is".

Sierra pov
I shouldn't of said that. I have been sad for these past 2 days, she probably will never talk to me ever.
Mum caught me cutting and this is not my first time, this is my 3rd time trying to cut but the only person who can save me right now is Brent {Not Brent Rivera} "Sierra you need to find her and your brother right now" mum said snapping at me "She won't talk to me again. Like last time" I whispered the last bit "Sierra you might be my oldest and the older sister but you need to fix this with them not me" then she left.

Hayes pov {OMG THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!! Jks um....anyway just *fake cough* continue reading}
"Nash do you think Jacqui will fall for me?" I questioned "To be honest Hayes....Get to know her. That's the best thing to do right now." He said messing up my hair "Do you like Jacqui?" Mum asked butting in. I nodded my head "Hayes go for it" she smiled.

*4-5 days later*
Jacqui pov
"Cameron when are you going home?" I asked. Let me catch you up on things: We have been staying at Anika's place (Cameron's girlfriend) for the rest of the week and it's killing me, I hate here, and Cameron is refusing to go home. "Until I can trust you to not go to Australia for your ex boyfriend" he said gritting his teeth.
*flash back*
"Cameron just go home I want to go to the park" I said lying though my teeth "ok" he drove off and I caught the train to the airport. I was about to go up to book my ticket but got pulled back by my very over-protected brother "How did you know I was here ?" I asked trying to back away but it was no use "I know when you lie Jacqui" he spoke "I thought you went home" "I can't go home without you and mum called me this morning saying that we should go home and your coming with me in a few days"

*end of flash back*

Cameron faced me from the couch he was sitting on in the lounge "I have been thinking......that we should both go home today and I know you hate here but you have to. Sierra hasn't been eating or even left her room this week" I cried straight away but I knew that there was something else but I need to save my sister "When?" I asked wiping the tears away "Later tonight" he said slowly "can we go now?" I asked "Um...what about Anika?" "Drop me off and I promise I won't try and go to the airport. You can come too and leave later tonight to come here" I said smiling. "Ok let me call Anika. "Hello....she's good.....I'm going home today......yes she is....but she's my sister....... We have 5 minutes to leave" he said sadly "Why?" "She broke up with me" then I realised that no matter what situation your in, don't run away from it. Always fix it not run away.

Hey guys thanks for reading. I'm deciding to continue or not?