Chapter 13

Daniella pov
"Your here babe" he kissed me. "Hey" I frowned "I know that you don't want to do this your sister" he looked into my eyes "but you have to. She's mine not his"

Jacqui pov
"She's keeping Brent safe" I said looking at Sierra. "How do you know?" Sierra asked trying to keep her tears in "I looked at her phone this morning to see text messages between Her and Brent.." I took a breath "Sierra, Mitchell {I chose Mitchell because I couldn't think of anything else} is trying to kill Brent so he can get what belongs to him and that's..........you" I said to Sierra, I turned to Hayes with tears in my eyes. Hayes hugged me saying that it's alright but to me it's not.

Cameron pov
I was sitting down with Grabreana and Nash at Starbucks talking about teachers we don't like in High School.

*ding* *ding*
I looked at my phone to see Jacqui messaged me

Jacqui- GET HOME NOW! Drop Grabreana at her house. You and Nash are in danger and DO NOT I repeat DO NOT tell Grabreana it's for her own safety.

Me- Ok be there in 10

"Nash we have to get back to the house" I said in a panic tone "Why?" Grabreana whined "because Jacqui fell and broke her leg" I said lieing. I hate lieing, especially to my girlfriend. "Who cares about that slut" she said disgusted "that's his sister" Nash said glaring at her "Who.Cares.shes.a.slut" Grabreana said glaring back to Nash "She's not a slut" I heard someone say behind me . "Who the fuck are you?" Grabreana said standing up "Cameron really this is your girlfriend?" Angelique smirked. I shook my head "Nope not anymore" I said sadly "I thought I was?" Grabreana started to cry "Well I don't date girls who disrespect my family"

Angelique just laughed while Nash just smiled evilly.

Weirdos.

{I know it's short but it's better than nothing

~ Jacqui }