Chapter 30

Cameron's pov
Suddenly I felt moms hand twitch. "Sierra, her hand just twitch" I said excitedly.

Sierra ran out to grab the doctor. "Cameron" Mom said surprised. I have her a questioning look "Why do you sound surprised mom?" I asked "We'll I just woke up. Oooooo I need to make you guys breakfast" mom said. I'm still confused "you won't be doing anything, Ms Dallas" Doctor Harrison explained "why not?" Mom frowned "You've lost a lot of blood giving birth to your daughter, Victoria" doc explained once again. Mom smiled at the mention of Victoria.

Jacqui pov

Currently Nash, Hayes and I were watching, My Little Pony with Skylynn and Victoria when Nash got a phone call. "Hey Ca-Omg Really?.......Seriously? Ok I'll tell them now. See you in 10 bye" What was that about? Nash looked to me really happy. Weird.

"Your moms awake" he said smiling. I smiled too. I started to cry in happiness into Hayes's shoulder "What's wrong Jacqui?" I heard Skylynn's soft voice next to me. She was rubbing my back with her little hands "I'm happy that my mom is awake" I smiled hugging Skylynn. "YAY!" Sky squealed. Skylynn really loved my mom, but she loves her mom more. "Can we see her?" She asked. I nodded.

|at the hospital|

I ran to moms room, 90. They changed her room because of this stupid reason.

"Mom!" I half-shouted and hugged her. I let the tears fall. I soon felt mom's tears on my shoulder. I missed her so much. "It's alright honey. I'm awake" mom whispered into my ear. I heard crying from behind me. I looked behind and saw Hayes carrying Victoria and Nash carrying Skylynn.

"Oh my baby. Hayes can you pass Victoria here please?" Mom said softly. I didn't noticed Carter, Elizabeth, Johnny and Chad sitting on the worn out couches by the wall. I walked up to them and hugged them. "Thank you guys for coming" I smiled pulling away "No problem" they said smiling "we will always be here for you guys. No matter what" Elizabeth sweetly said and I smiled back.

I looked around confused "Where's Dani?" I asked. Sierra and Cameron looked at each other hiding something. SERIOUSLY!! I don't need any other problems right now.

"She's err downstairs at the café with Brody" Sierra said not looking at me. I really don't car-WAIT WHAT?

"She's what?" I said showing my temper.

"Babe please calm down. I'm sure they are just discussing some issues" Hayes whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes. Since when does he defend Brody.

I nodded and sat next to Nash. Not looking at Hayes.

How dare he say that?

To be honest....I think I'm just being a little over the top.

Argh who cares.

Hayes pov

I regretted saying that.

I looked to Skylynn looking angry at me. She flipped me off. I gasped. Everyone heard "what happened?" Nash asked. I looked to Jacqui looking at me with sadness. "Sky flipped me off" I said. "Skylynn please don't do that" mom demanded.

Please don't backchat-

To late.

"But mom. Jacqui is angry with Hayes" Jacqui shot her head up looking at me. She shook head. She's obviously lying. I showed her I knew and she just looked back down to her lap and then back up to Skylynn. "Sky. I'm not angry at him. I'm just annoyed at the moment....with someone else. And please don't do that ever again"

Skylynn just nodded

{don't know if this is good.

Anyway, the book is coming to a end and YES I'll be writing a squeal so yeah.

There is 2-7 more chapters left. }

~ Jacqui