Chapter 7

Cameron pov
Jacqui and I left my now ex girlfriends house and now I'm driving back home. "Cameron you alright?" I heard I soft voice beside me "Yeah just a little upset" I said letting one of the tears fall down "Hey it's alright Cam. She just doesn't know that Families come first" after Jacqui said that I smiled because it's true.

*10 minutes later*
Sierra pov
I feel like I want to die right now.

I grabbed the shiny metal on my bedside table and sliced it across my thigh, so no one knows.
After 4 slices I cleaned up and decided to go downstairs.

"Sierra" I heard mum say from the bottom of the stairs "Mum" I said snapping at her "Sierra don't be angry at me" Can't she understand that it's her fault that she didn't help me. "Why shouldn't I be?" I said walked passing her to the kitchen "Sierra do you want something to eat?" Mrs Grier asked when I came in "What's there to eat?" I asked nicely "Um...Well Nash is going cook his famous lasagne"

*ding dong*

I walked up to the front door and opened it "Hey Best friend" Angelique said hugging me. She may be 18 but she's my best friend. "What are you doing here Angelique?" I asked shocked "Well your mum told me" she whispered. Seriously mum?! I groaned in frustration "So can I come in?" "Sure" we both walked into the kitchen seeing puke all over Nash "Nash the fuck?" I asked holding my nose "Um...Skylynn Puked all over my shirt" he said casually "dude how can you not be disgusted by that?" Angelique said laughing "Hi to you too and well I'm not disgusted" Nash said taking off his shirt to reveal his six-pack- WAIT! What? "Nash go change will you?" Elizabeth said coming in with an annoyed face on.

Jacqui pov
Cameron parked on street so it can be a surprise. "Ready?" I asked "yeah" we both grabbed our bags and walked to the front door. I out the key in and turned the door knob...