Chapter 23~ Forever missed

- Jacqui's pov-

I watched as they lowered Cameron's coffin into the 6 ft hole.
"Cameron I will miss you forever bro" I heard Nash whisper behind me, I turned around to see tears going down Nash's face "Nash" I whisper then hugged him so tight "thank you for coming Nash" I said then let go.

I looked behind him to see Elizabeth, Chad Grier, Johnny (Nash, Will and Hayes's Step-dad), Will, Skylynn and Hayes. I smiled instantly to all of them "thank you guys for your support" Mom said when she saw them. I turned back around to see all of Cameron's friends, from school, getting ready to put all the dirt on top of Cameron's coffin. "Nash, go join them" I smiled to him when I saw him grow a little of jealously in his eyes "but Cameron knows them longer-" I cut him off "I think Cameron would've wanted you there instead and the rest of 26MGMT/MAGcon boys" I said.

"I miss you bro" Nash said loud enough for everyone to hear. I felt sorry for Nash "May everyone please be quiet" the Priest said nicely. "Um can...Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Hayes Grier, Will Grier, Jacob Whitesides, Jack Gilinksy, Jack Johnson, Aaron Carpenter and Nash Grier. Cameron has told his mom, Gina, and his sister, Sierra, when he got shot. That he would like these chosen boys to put dirt on top of his coffin" the priest said.

I watched as the guys started to put the dirt in the hole.

*3 months later*

"It's been 3 months Cameron since you've been gone. Nash, is horrible. He wouldn't leave his room, even if Angelique went in there or even Skylynn tried to get him out of there. Mom is the worst Cameron, she hasn't eaten for week and I don't know why. I don't know why she chose this week. As for me, I'm alright. Opps I gotta go Cam. forever missed"

{dedicated to my cousin, Hayley, for writing this chapter}

Read at the end of the chapter before this if your wondering about why it's so short.

- Jacqui