Chapter 33- Aussie Aussie Aussie.....oi oi oi

Jacqui pov

Hayes and I, along with Bryant, Nash, Cam, Carter, Dani, Lucy, Victoria, Mom, Brent and Sierra. Checked in and grabbed our tickets. I still can't believe MAGcon is in Australia "Sierra, if we see Angelique I'll tell her best friend misses her" I said. When I mentioned Angelique, Sierra's eyes filled with tears. I understand what Sierra is going through. Not seeing your best friend for weeks on without any communication and 24 hours away, by plane, and possibly forgetting about each other.

I took a big breath and let it out. I felt someone's arms snake around my waist and stand in front of me "You alright ?" Hayes asked with worry ness in his voice "I'm fine, it's just that I don't like be away from my mom in a different country after the situations we are going through" I explained looking into his light crystal blue eyes. He nodded understanding and bury his head into my neck.

I smiled.

I have a great life.

"Flight A790 to Sydney, Australia boarding now at gate 57" I heard the lady at the intercom thingy say.

I went and hugged Mom "I'm going to miss you" I whispered letting a tear slip "I know honey. I'll see you in 2 months. Have fun" mom smiled. "Bye, Victoria. See you soon" I smiled pecking her little head.

I kissed my mom on the cheek and hugged Sierra "I'll miss you sis. Hope you have fun and if you do see her, please tell her my number and Skype so we can talk again like old days" Sierra cried a little. I nodded and let go "I promise I will" I promised smiling.

She laughed and let go.

I lastly walked up to Brent "Bye Brent. Please look after my sister" I smiled hugging him.

I walked up to Lucy "Ready?" I asked smiling like an idiot "Yeah I'm ready. Don't forget about your boyfriend" she smirked. I rolled my eyes smiling. We all walked to our plane and sat in our seats. Nash, Cam and Lucy in front of Dani, Hayes and I. While Carter sat next to Bryant in business class. Lucky.

Dani sat set the window seat while I sat in the middle and Hayes sat next to the aisle.

"welcome to America airlines. Today we are traveling to Sydney, Australia"

|skipping the plane trip|

We walked got off the plane and went to the baggage claims.

"OMG! It's Cameron Dallas!" I heard a squeal behind us. I rolled my eyes. I saw Nash instantly looked to me "We should go Cam" Nash stated to Cameron. I heard Cameron mutter something which I chose to ignore. He smiled to the fan's "Sorry girls. We have to go" Cameron apologised. I felt someone tap my shoulder which caused me to turn around "Stay the fuck away from Hayes. He's mine" Why the fuck is Christina here?

It's not like I give a fuck what she says "Jac-Fuck off Christina" I heard Nash say behind me with anger rolling off his tongue. I giggled "Fuck you slut!" After Christina yelled that, the whole entire baggage claims area is silent.

"Fuck you! Jacqui is not a slut! She's the prettiest and most funniest, kindest girl ever!" I heard a fan yell behind me. After hearing that it made me smile.

Not even half a second later I felt a burning sensation on my left cheek. Did she fucking slap me?

I heard many gasps around the room.

"Security!" I heard Hayes yell and came over to see if I was alright "Christina is the slut not you" Hayes hugged me and calmed me down.

I accidentally pushed Hayes off "I'm sorry" I apologised regretting my actions "It's fine just punch her because your string and your mine" he encouraged me. I smirked.

I went up to Christina and the room feel silent agin and everyone frozen in their spots

"You know what Christina?" I questioned her looking in her eyes "What?" I smirked "Your an annoying peace of shit. Why don't you walk your slutty ass away from everyone and leave" I snarled towards her. I soon saw two security officers walk behind her and drag her out.

"Why didn't you slap her?" Lucy asked "I didn't want to and if I did I'll be charged" I said. Everyone nodded.

"Okay girls we have to go. See you guys tomorrow" Nash shouted while all the girls frowned but nodded and shouted bye.

|MAGcon day|

We were sitting in front of the stage with our cameras out waiting for everyone to come out.

I saw Gilinksy, Matt, Johnson, Mahogany, Jacob, Aaron, Taylor and Shawn walk out.

Everyone erupted into screams.

|End of show and back stage|

Everyone was out the back after meeting the fans.

"Hey, are you Jacqui?" Mahogany asked surprised "Yeah" I nodded confused "OMG #Jacquirocks is trending ALL over twitter about that incident yesterday" She said showing me it in her phone. OMG it's true.

"I guess I do rock" I sassed. Mahogany laughed.

{Hello, Thank you guys for 21K on Wattpad.

I was not excepting that. (:

Anyway the last chapter is around 2-3 chapters away

}

~ Jacqui