Chapter 32- Part 2

Hayes pov

We soon saw Johnny and the girls. "I saw Brody run off when Nash told him something. Do you two know what he said?" Johnny asked when we approached them.

Jacqui and I looked towards each other in confusion. Hmm "no" Jacqui responded.

Jacqui let go of my hand and took ahold of Victoria.

I noticed Skylynn holding onto my hand and I picked her up "Hayes, can I have a lowlly?" She asked sweetly. "Sure" I smiled.

Jacqui pov

The 5 of us walked back to moms room seeing the doctor inside.

"Oh great. I mean that in a happy way..." Doc chuckled "as I just explained to the others. Your mother can leave now, she's completely fine" the doctor smiled and walked out. I can't believe it she's leaving the hospital YAY!

~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~

Mom was downstairs watching tv, Cam was out with Nash, Carter, Bryant and Yosh, Dani was out with Sierra and Victoria and I was sitting in my room reading the fans twitter mentions. Gosh I don't have a social life.

I wish Hayes was here but he's out with Johnson and Gilinksy.

I walked downstairs and watched tv with mom. "You alright honey?" Mom looking at me worriedly "everyone seems like they are drifting apart and and I don't like it" I said getting straight to the point. Mom hugged me "I know how you feel honey. I've noticed it, too. I have a good idea" mom grinned. I instantly grinned back, even if I don't know the plan.

"What is it?" I asked excited "why don't you guys go to Magcon and use those tickets that Hayes brought you and Dani for your birthday" mom explained. "Wait when's Magcon again?" I asked in confusion. I completely forgot about it "next week Sunday in Australia. Yea I know it's somewhere different but at least you get to see Angelique and maybe you can ask Lucy to go since I have given mine to Lucy" OMG I forgot about Lucy {a/n: I actually did. I'm sorry Lucy :'(😟😭😭😭} ....

"I'll go around to Lucy's now and te-" before I could finish mom shook her head "it's already arranged. I've told her mother" YASSS! At least my cousin is coming also.

*1 Week later*

I woke to see my handsome boyfriend with his new hair cut, looking down to me with those memorise blue eyes.

i love those eyes.

"morning babe" I grinned looking at Hayes "Morning. Are you ready for Magcon?" He asked. I nodded smiling while Hayes chuckled.