Chapter 18

Jacqui pov
I hugged Hayes so tightly, he couldn't breath. Jokes.

"Jacqui it's alright he left" Hayes whispered playing with my hair.

We both were watching a movie in the lounge till we heard a knock at the front door. "I'll get it" Nash said walking down the stairs wearing his favourite jumper and grey tracksuit pants. "Get out of here!" Nash shouted at who ever was at the door. "Who is it?" I asked then I saw Brody "Jacqui please. I won't abuse you. I've changed" Brody said with pleading eyes "Just let me take you on one date" he said begging "I'm sorry but I don't cheat" I said holding Hayes's hand. Brody look defeated "dude look after her or I will kill you" Brody snapped "Hey that's my job" Nash snapped back at him.

Hayes and I continued to watch the movie.

"Guys dinner is ready!" I heard Sierra call from the dinning room. Hayes and I walked into the dinner table to see mom looking happy strangely.

"Jacqui and Cameron, we are moving to North Carolina" mom said happily, my mouth dropped open.

I had the biggest smile on my face.

I'm going to live in North Carolina, where Hayes lives. YAY!!!

"Does this mean Jacqui goes to school with Hayes?" Cameron asked out of no where "yeah. No more homeschooling missy" mom said. Ever since Cameron became famous on Vine, mom decided to home school so everyone doesn't mob me at school.

"What about Danni?" I asked wondering about her. Danni lives with us but she's over at a friends. She apologised about before and everything. And of course I forgave her. "She will be homeschooled. We all know we don't her to get into more trouble do we" mom stated. I wish mom forgive Danni about everything but I'm guessing this will take a while.