Chapter 26

Gina's pov

"How would I tell my children?" I asked Chad "Tell them, they deserve to know" he said hugging me. "They do" I heard Nila say and hugged too.

Jacqui pov

"Don't worry I don't like him anymore" I said calming Hayes down. "I know but he might-" I cut my perfect boyfriend off with a kiss.

I felt him smile which made me too.

Angelique pov
|Angelique's room|
I over heard Gina talking to Nila and Chad.
"Nila, I can't tell them about their father" Gina cried "Gina, he was a bad man to them and they deserve to know about what he did to you" Chad calmly said.

I wondered what he did to poor Gina. "Tell them their father raped you and your pregnant, Gina" I heard Nila say.

I need to tell them but I won't. It's not my story to tell.

I walked out "I over heard and I promise to not tell anyone" I straight out say.

They nodded "Angelique would you like to fetch them for me?" Gina asked nicely. I nodded and walked to Jacqui's room.

I knocked once "Come in" I faintly say. I smiled when I saw the happy 14 year olds in bed, not doing you know "it". Just cuddling "hey lovebirds" I smirked "shut up Angelique" Jacqui laughed "um your mom wants you Jacqui" I said.

"What for?" She asked getting out of bed. I really want to tell her but stop Angelique! Don't tell! "She just wants to tell you something" I tries to act casually. Hayes looked at me weirdly. Jacqui nodded and walked out going to the upstairs lounge where the parents are.

I turned back to Hayes "Her mom is pregnant" I said releasing the stress off my shoulders. Hayes's eyes widened. "Omg who's the father?" He asked.

"Her dad"

{Short I know.

I just want to thank you guys for 4K reads. I'm so happy.

Thank you again.

Shout out to my friend Octavia for writing this chapter for since I have a Religion Assignment due tomorrow

Thank you guys again. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

}

~ Jacqui