Chapter 15~ The Kiss

Jacqui pov
"Ok you see um...you know how Danni has been rude lately and stuff" I started "Well she's actually protecting Brent from being killed and that person is Mitchell" Sierra cried hugging mom "ok everyone I want you to look after yourselves, he after everyone Sierra loves and that's us. I also want you all to look after Sierra mostly because she's the target" mom said hugging Sierra. I looked to Hayes with tears in my eyes "Hey it's alright I wouldn't let him near you" Hayes whispered and hugged me "Dinner will be ready in an hour" mom said walking Sierra into the kitchen. Hayes carried me bridal style upstairs to my room. Hayes put me down on my bed.

Hayes sat next to me looking into my brown eyes with his clear blue eyes.

My eyes landed on his pink lips. I flicked my eyes back to Hayes's blue ones to see his looking at my lips.

We both started to lean in

5

4

3

2

1

I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. I wrapped my hands around Hayes's neck.

The kiss lasted for another 20 seconds.

We both pulled away with the biggest smiles on our faces. "I'm sorry Jacqui. I know it was the wrong time to kiss you-" I cut Hayes off by kissing him again. It shocked him at first then he kissed back.

Nash pov
I decided to go upstairs to my room to grab my phone charger so I can charge it downstairs.

I walked passed Jacqui's room but then I stopped and walk back to the open door to see my 14 year old brother kissing Jacqui. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption "@nashgrier: Awwww look at these lovebirds 😘❤️ @jacqui0301 @hayes_instagram". I ran to my room quickly to grab my charger then ran quickly downstairs but I accidentally bumped into Jacqui and Hayes walking out of the room with red cheeks and smiling.

"I.....uh......um.....needed to grab my charger" I told them showing my charger then ran downstairs to the kitchen where Cameron, Angelique, Gina and Sierra looking at me weirdly "Hayes and Jacqui kissed" I said puffed out.

{Hey......

Long time no writing

Anyway as you can tell I suck at writing kissing scenes.

I know it's shortish and it was meant to be better than this but THEY KISSED!

Btw @jacqui0301 is MY Instagram, be sure to follow if you want.

Thanks guys,

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS!!! Thank you so much

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I was never expecting to get even 100 reads.

FYI it's been almost a month since I started to write this FanFic and I never EVER to expect so many reads in a few weeks.

Lastly,

Thank you so much ilsm

😘😜

}

~ Jacqui