Chapter 9

The next day

Jacqui pov

Hayes told me to be ready around 2 for our "date", Cameron likes to call it.

It's currently 11:57 and I have time to kill before 2. Hmm what should I do? Well first I should get up and go for shower- of that's right I made a to do list for today. I got out my phone and went into my notes:
1: get up and have a shower
2: have breakfast
3: walk Jake
4: talk to Sierra and Cam
5: get ready for the "date"
6: Lastly have fun!!

Hahaha I laughed at last one.

"Hey jacqui can I have $30 please?" Cameron said coming into my room "what for?" I asked suspiciously "Well-um mom needs it" he said unsure "He's lying. He only wants it to impress Angelique" Mom smirked coming into my room. I instantly frowned because Angelique has a boyfriend "Cam sorry to break it to you but she already has a boyfriend" I said frowning.

"Oh" he said looking towards the floor "Cam you've known her for 2 weeks. Shouldn't you get to know her first?" I stated "Well ok" He smiled "Cameron you should ask her to go to the movies but as a friend" mom suggested. I nodded my head agreeing with her but I could tell Angelique wouldn't like the idea of friends since she likes Cameron more than a friend. "When?" He asked "2 o'clock today" My mouth dropped. No no no no no no no "What no?" I said shocked "Why?" Mom asked "Because I'm going out to the movies with Hayes" and right in cue Hayes walked past "Oh hi Hayes" Cameron smirk "Well you two could go with your brother and Angelique then you and Hayes can do what ever you like after by yourself" mom said "Yeah that's a good idea " Cameron agreed.

*Walking Jake* {I didn't want to write about her morning routine}
"Bye mom. I'm walking Jake around the block" I said putting Jake's leash on "ok be back straight away it's 12:34 and you have to get ready for your date" she said pouring the boiled water from the kettle into her cup. "Ok see you later". And with that Jake and I walked out.

I made sure I had my phone on me and surprising I did. I put my head phones in and started to walk.

*2-4 minutes later*
when I went to the end of the street I saw my.....ex boyfriend Brody.

I decided to walk back home as quick as I can without Brody noticing. "Where do you think your going?" Brody said coming in front of me, a lump was formed at the back of my book and I tried to say that I was going home but I couldn't say it.

I ran away from Brody with Jake running faster than me and barking on the way back home.

I was about to run across the yard when Brody tackled me to the hard concrete "HELP!" I yelled but Brody covered my mouth with his hand "Shut up you stupid slut" he snarled. I cried in fear "HEY!" I heard someone say running out my front door. "Who do you think you are? Blue eye boy" Brody said letting me go and walk up to........

{hiiiii Sorry this is late once again but.....I got a new iPad and I had to re-write the whole chapter again. I didn't want to write the rest of the morning routine; it was because I didn't want RE-write so yeah}