Chapter 5

Jacqui pov

Mum tried to get into my room but soon left. I waited for an hour then decided to go down stairs.

As soon as I walked into the lounge mum ran and hugged me "please it's not your fault" mum whispered into my ear. We both let go and sat down "where's Cameron?" I asked confused "in his room" Sierra said angrily "why you angry?" I asked siting up "Because he yelled at you" she said rubbing her eyes "Sierra it's not his it's mine. He's right I shouldn't of left with out his permission" I said getting up and hugging her.

Cameron pov

I packed my bag with clothes but before I left I wrote a note

"Dear mum, Jacqui and Sierra,

I'm sorry for being the worst person in the world.

As you can notice I left. I left because I made my younger sister also both my older sister and mother angry towards me.

I'm finding dad.

Please don't look for me.

~ With all love....Cameron

I left the note on my unmade bed and jumped from my window and ran to my car.

Jacqui pov

I decided to go and apologise to Cameron. "Excuse me I'm just going upstairs for a bit" I said getting up "You alright?" Nash said worriedly "yeah I just need to talk to Cameron" I said walking up stairs. I knocked on his door twice but with no answer, I walked into find a note on his bed. It read: Dear mum, Jacqui and Sierra,

I'm sorry for being the worst person in the world.

As you can notice I left. I left because I made my younger sister also both my older sister and mother angry towards me.

I'm finding dad.

Please don't look for me.

~ With all love....Cameron

I cried. My brother left because of me. "Jacqui what happened?" Mum said running in, I showed her the note and we cried hugging each other.

We both walked downstairs still crying a little. I had the note in my hand and walked into the lounge "What's wrong?" Sierra asked running up to us "Read the note" mum said grabbing it out of my hand and passing it to Sierra. I watched her face turn to sadness and anger "Jacqui this is all your fault" she said "Sierra she's your sister" mum said snapped, I was about to cry "Mum she's right it's my fault" I ran upstairs and packed my bags then left.

*2 days later*

Cameron pov

I stayed at Anika's place and now I'm at LA airport. "Cameron?" I heard a soft voice say behind me, I turned around to see Jacqui with her bag "What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I asked "Sierra said it's my fault. We all saw the letter Cameron. Why did you leave? We could've fixed it" she started to cry and I did the number one thing ALL brothers should do to their younger sister when she's upset. I hugged her. "It's not your fault it's mine" I said softly "I didn't know you were here. I was going to go to Australia" she muffled, I pulled back softly "you were going to go there?" I had my eyes wide open "Cameron I'm going there anyway because....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!! Hope you guys liked it. I'm in the library at schoolshhhh

Anyway the next chapter will be up in 2 days because I have ALOT of homework.