LAST CHAPTER!

{Beware I cried the first part and I'm sorry you do too}

"Hayes!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

This can't be happening!

"WHY DID YOU STAB HIM?!" I screamed at my father with blood all over the knife he stabbed my bloody boyfriend with.

I held Hayes's hand praying he will be alive.

Why did we have to have this stupid argument?

"P-p-please stay with me" I cried bawling my eyes out. Hayes was laying on the cold hard floor on stage.

This whole thing started when "she" aka Christina was here. She had her boyfriend with her, Brody, my ex. Brody decided to scream out that I was pregnant and it was his kid. Christina and Hayes believed it.

While we were arguing while everyone in the crowd were just staring and angry, I didn't notice my dad was behind Hayes.

I was about to scream "Watch out!" But it was to late, my own father stabbed him.

And you know what happens next.

"I-I'm alright" Hayes whispered clutching his chest "no your not" I said holding his hand. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to see my fat-I mean monster looking down to me in disappointment in his eyes.

"SIR!" Someone shouted in anger "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" {A/n: AND DO THE NAE NAE! 😂😭} they shouted again. I noticed 10 police men and women surrounding us . I see Cameron and the others standing with the ambulance people off stage. I need to get Hayes to them as fast as possible.

I saw a Police officer walk up the side stairs of the stage un-armed.

I felt someone grip onto my hand. I looked down to see Hayes holding onto my hand with his life.

My eyes widened.

"Sir. Please put your weapon down and put your hand up" the police officer snapped.

He did as he was told.

The police officer hand cuffed him and shoved him out of the room leaving the other officer to pick up the bloody knife with gloves and putting the knife in the sealable bag.

The ambulance people had a stretcher for Hayes.

They ran out to the parking lot and put Hayes at the back of the Ambulance vehicle.

I motioned Nash to get in the back with Hayes. He nodded and got in.

I went with Dani, Lucy (I forgive her), Jacob and Mahogany in Cameron's car.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.