Chapter 22~ Before cameron got shot

Cameron's pov

I was editing my new YouTube video with Nash at home when I heard Mom scream from downstairs. "AHHH HELP!" Sierra screamed from downstairs "Nash go out my window quietly and call the cops" I whispered to Nash pointing towards my window.

"But Cameron-" I shook my head to Nash "Nash please" I begged "um sure" he smiled and jumped and hid.

I walked downstairs to see Brody with a gun in his hand pointing straight to Mom and Sierra. "Brody, what the fuvk?"

"You guys took my love away" he had tears rolling down his cheek.
I was so confused. "What do you mean?" I asked "You took Jacqui away from ME!" Brody screamed ME at the end.

Moments later I felt a pain in my chest and both my mother and sister screamed. "that's what you get for taking my love and breaking my cousins heart. Dick" Brody spat while running out of the front door.

-in hospital-

I tried to open my eyes for the 200th time but stopped when I heard the doctor say "I'm so sorry. There's 23% chance he will make it. I'm so sorry again" What?! I only have 23% chance that I will make it.

I felt a hand grab my right hand "please Cameron. I don't want to lose you. Your my only son" I heard mom say rubbing my hand.

{Yay! I updated again. Sadly, I won't be updating for 2 days. I'm going to NEW ZEALAND for my cousins funeral. I hope you understand}

~ Jacqui