Chapter 8

I heard the front door knob turn, since I was walking up the stairs and I instantly thought it was a burglar but it wasn't...it was my brother and sister. "Jacqui" I ran and hugged her tightly then hugged Cameron. "Sierra we are sorry for making you-" Jacqui said starting to cry a little "no it's not your fault it's mine. I shouldn't said that to you" I frowned "Cameron?!" I heard Angelique say behind me "Angelique w-what are you doing here?" Cameron said dropping his phone, huh weird "Well your mum called me about Sierra" "Oh" is all he said. Seriously Cameron? That's all you can say? I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs hoping this night could end.

NEXT DAY

Jacqui pov

I woke up hearing my phone going off
"Hello?" I asked when I answered my phone "Jacqui it's Lucy" My cousin said through the phone "oh hey Lucy what's up?" I tiredly said "Nothing much but I got the biggest news ever" she said excitedly "What is it?" "My mum agreed for me to live right next to you guys!" She practically screamed in my ear "Geez Lucy" I groaned "sorry, well anyway we are moving in next week. I'm so excited. Oh shit I gotta go byee " "bye" then the line went dead. "

I walked to the bathroom for my shower but someone is already using it. So I walked downstairs to mums shower next to her room.

I grabbed mums strawberry shampoo and washed my hair then rinsed it out. "JACQUI HURRY UP!" I heard mum say, if your asking how she knows it's me it's because I'm the only one to use mums bathroom "yeah in a minute" I said turning the shower off and wrapping the towel around me and walk upstairs since I forgot to bring my clothes.

I got changed in my clothes {A/n: if you want me to post the link for the clothes she's wearing in the comments just comment} and walked back downstairs to see Hayes with his hair wet, oh he was the one in my bathroom. "Morning" I smiled towards him "Morning. Sorry for using your shower" he apologised "it's fine Hayes" I said sitting down "Is anyone else awake?" I asked biting into my apple "nope well apart from your mum" I nodded then threw the once was an apple into the bin and walked into the lounge.

About 5 minutes later Hayes came in and sat next me "Hey Jacqui.." Hayes said trailing off "yeah?" I said turning down the volume on the TV "Would you like to go to the movies tomorrow?" He asked nervously "yeah sure" I smiled and he instantly did this happy dance while I filmed it then messaged it secretly to Nash, Cam and Sierra. "Morning Honey and Hayes" mum said coming in the lounge while drying her hair with the towel "Morning" both Hayes and I said.

Sierra pov
I was still mad at Cameron but I couldn't take it being angry at my younger brother. I saw that Jacqui sent me a message of Hayes doing this happy France and I instantly laughed "Hey Sierra can I talk to you?" Angelique said walking into my room "Sure" "Well Cameron and I kinda kissed last night and I fell asleep in his bed" she whispered. I knew they had a thing "Do you need some boy advice?" I asked smirking, I saw her look up in surprise "yes please" she nodded excitedly "Well do you like Cam?" I asked starting off "yeah" "then go for it" "thanks Sierra" she smiled and hugged me.

I walked downstairs to see Hayes and Jacqui laughing and hugging at something on TV "morning love birds" I said smirking at the two 13 year olds siting on the couch "Morning" they said blushing. How cute! I walked into the kitchen finding mum " hey honey" she greeted "morning mum" I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed out the toaster and bread, while I was waiting for my toast to pop I hummed to Pyramid but Charice "I'm sorry Sierra" Some say from behind me which scared me.

I turned around to see a very confused Angelique next to my brother "I'm so sorry Sierra. I know if I didn't run away we all could be happy like before" he said looking towards his hands "And.....what back at the airport? That's how it started Cameron" I angrily said "I'm going to leave you two" Angelique said awkwardly "Sorry" I mumbled to her. "I know but-" "Actually Cameron? You don't know because if you did, you should've apologised to Jacqui" I snapped raising my voice a little "I did even ask her" he defended. I finally gave in "I'm sorry Cameron for shouting at you. I'm just a little upset that Brent (a/n: not Brent Rivera) broke up with me" I said frowning "so you forgive me?" He asked with hope in his voice "yes" I smiled.