Chapter 14

Angelique pov

I laughed so hard I started to cry. "Cameron I never disrespect your family and I've known you longer" Cameron's now ex-girlfriend said crying her eyes out. I looked towards Nash seeing him smirking "Cameron shouldn't we go since Jacqui needs us?" Nash asked "Yeah we should. Bye" then we left we were walking back to the house since it's just around the corner. And then I decided to apologise to Cameron.

"I'm sorry Cameron" I said with guilt "why?" he asked with a hint of confusion "back at Starbucks" I whispered. Little did he know, I didn't want that to happen.

All I wanted was for him to be happy not upset. This is all my fault.

"Hey it's fine she did disrespect Jacqui" he admitted grabbing my hand, smiling "Hey we are on our way.....nope....because........um.....yeah hahahahaha we have been waiting for that......ok bye" Nash turned to us "I called Jacqui and told her we are on our way-am I missing something here?" Nash smirking pointing towards Cameron and I's hands. "Nope".

Jacqui pov
I waited for Cameron and Nash to come back. I'm really worried.

I heard the front door open and I instantly ran down the stairs to see Angelique with them. "Omg! Thank God you three are alright" Sierra cried "why? What's wrong?" Angelique panicked "Jacqui please explain for me" Sierrs commanded "ok...Well you see......" I started

{ok sorry for the very short chapter. My WattPad isn't working properly. So I had to delete the app and re download and all my work for this chapter was gone}

~ Jacqui