Chapter 19~ moving

Lucy pov
"LUCY!" I heard mom say from downstairs. I walked downstairs with my phone in my hand.

I walked into the lounge, well use to be lounge since it's packed up. "Yeah" I said to my mom "we are moving to North Carolina instead with your cousins" mom said getting off the phone, whom I guessing is Auntie Gina. "OMG really?" I squealed happily hugging my mom. "We will be leaving tomorrow" mom said shooing me off getting on the phone with dad.

I decided to text Jacqui

Me- OMG!!!! JACQUI!! OMG I'm living near you in North Carolina

Jacqui- OMG IKR MY MOM JUST TOLD ME AT DINNER!

Me- we are leaving tomorrow

Jacqui- REALLY?! Same!
Me- hey gotta go bye see ya cousin
Jacqui- ok byee

*3 weeks later*
Jacqui pov

Mom enrolled me into Hayes's school so we can go to school with each other.
I walked out the front door of my new house, then walked across the road to Hayes's house. I saw Hayes walk out his front with his back pack on.

"Hey Babe" Hayes kissed my cheek "hey" I kissed back on his cheek "ready to go to schoo?" He asked "yeah" I smiled.

We walked to the front office, since this is my first day here, to grab my locker and schedule. I went up to the mid 30's later who is typing away on her iPhone 5S. "Hello I'm Jacquilin Dallas" I said saying my full name smiling "oh right hello um..here's your locker combination and schedule. Have great time here" she said handing me my schedule with my locker combination and number. I smiled and turned to Hayes "what's your locker number?" He asked grabbing the paper and looking "Yay. Your right next to me " Hayes said happily. We both walked to down the hallway to our lockers then this girl with makeup that is caked on her face walked up to hayes "hey babe" she said bitchy to Hayes "fuck off Christina" Hayes said rudely holding my hand "but babe it's been 5 months since we saw each other" she faked cried then she turned to me "who's this Hayes?" She said bitchy to me glaring at me "she's my girlfriend and before you say anything else, Christina we didn't date" Hayes defended.

I giggled a little, then Christina kissed Hayes. I let go of his hand and ran out the school back home.

I soon opened my front door then ran upstairs.

Hayes pov
I pushed Christina off of me "babe who cares about-" I cut her angrily "fuck you" I said running after Jacqui.

{wow that went fast}

Thanks for being patient

(: