Chapter 25

(Ethan's POV)

Fran tensed next to me and gasped.

Oh dear...

"W-why?" She asked slowly, her voice sounding apprehensive.

"What? Why do I feel I need break girl's hearts?" I asked, my voice was cold and harsh but I hadn't meant for it to come out like that. I was about to speak again but then paused and sighed lightly as I considered my next move.

Fran gently cocked her head to the side as she looked at me, causing my shoulders relaxed a little bit and I exhaled lightly. "I wasn't always like this - its clichéd I know: nice guy, gets hurt, becomes a player - but it's true.

"It was, like, three years ago and I really really liked this girl but I guess she didn't feel the same way and I found that out when she shot me down after I'd told her how I felt." I pursed my lips before continuing. "Since then I've tried to never let myself like another girl the same way and I guess you could say I have hurt girls to stop myself from being hurt again." 

Fran leant forwards and wrapped her arms around my neck; I pulled her into me and exhaled in relief that she hadn't freaked out at my answer. She kissed me gently on my jaw line before running her lips across my cheek, making me shiver, she eventually came to stop at my ear. "Are you going to hurt me?" She whispered gently, before leaning back so she could look me in the eye.  

She looked so beautiful right now: her dark eyes were sparkling and bright, her long dark hair was pulled up into a messy bun and her cheeks were tinged pink. She was truly stunning.

"I'm trying my best not to." I returned, just as softly.

She tightened her lips in consideration as she looked at me. Her chocolate brown eyes oozed with doubt but as I looked deep into them I knew that she believed me.

Slowly, she brought her lips forwards and gently brushed them against mine, my hands tightened on her waist and I moved her, with ease, so that she was now straddling me. I kissed her back, gently at first but things soon became heated and I reached my tongue out to swipe over her bottom lip; she parted her mouth and my tongue soon found hers as they moved against each other.

My hands stayed on her waist but I tucked my thumb just underneath her top and began to draw shapes on the bare skin of her hip. She shivered at the contact and I pulled back from the kiss.

"We can stop at any point." I whispered reassuringly before pecking her on the lips softly. I wanted her to feel completely comfortable around me and I was only interested in doing something if she was totally at ease with it.

"I know." She breathed out.

"Fran I know you're a virgin... and I know you're pretty inexperienced when it comes to this." I said quietly whilst looking deep into her eyes.

"Well sorry if that's not what you're used to." She snapped as she tried to push herself off of my lap.

"No Fran wait, that's not what I meant." I said as I held her firmly in place.

"Then what did you mean?" She asked sheepishly.

"I meant that I really like it, you're so different from all the other girls I've been with and to be honest with you I find your innocence a real turn on."

"Really?" She asked innocently as a blush gaced her skin.

"Really." I assured her and with that she smashed her lips against mine again.

My hands began to travel under her top and up over the smooth skin of her back, I craved the feeling of my hands on her skin. The kiss became more passionate and I gasped slightly in surprise when Fran ground her hips into me. She only seemed to become aware of her actions when a throaty moan escaped from my lips which were now trailing down my neck. She blushed furiously, it was adorable.

My teeth grazed lightly over her collar bone as I marked her and she shivered causing my chest to swell with pride - she's just so innocent and I'm the first guy to make her feel this way. I blew lightly onto the bruised skin before moving my lips down towards her chest. My hands now moved out from under her top and I played with the hem of her shirt. I looked at Fran as if asking for permission to undress her and she granted it with a nervous smile. I slowly pulled her top up over her head before throwing it across the room.

My eyes gazed over her body and she quickly wrapped her arms tightly around her chest.

"Don't." I ordered quietly as I gently prized her arms off of her torso. "You're beautiful." I murmured in assurance before placing a tender kiss upon her lips. I had never experienced a kiss so sweet and tender before and instantly I felt her relax into me.

Fran seemed to gain a surge of confidence and she fisted her hand into the bottom of my shirt and began to tug it up, I untangled my arms from hers and allowed her to lift the material up my body and ever my head.

"See something you like?" I asked smirking as I caught her staring at my now bare chest. She bit her lip and blushed furiously. I shook my head at how cute she was and took her face in both my hands, I slowly leaned forwards and placed a gentle kiss on her perfect lips. I trailed my mouth across her cheek and over towards her ear.

"You're perfect." I whispered before gentle tugging her earlobe with my teeth, Fran moaned at my action and tilted her head to the side so I had better access as I began to kiss my way down her neck, across her collar bone and down towards her bra clad chest...