Chapter 26

"You did what?!" Amelia exclaimed loudly.

"Shh can you please keep your voice down!" I hissed.

"Ooops sorry!" Amelia giggled.

Lily, Ella, Paige, Amelia and I were all crammed onto my double bed in my room discussing the events of last night.

"Guys please can we not make such a big deal about this." I pleaded desperately.

"But Fran this is such a big deal... I mean you lost your virginity to Ethan last night, you have to admit that it's a pretty big deal." Lilly chipped in, Paige nodded her head in agreement.

"Ok so maybe it is kinda a big deal...." I admitted.

Honestly last night hadn't gone how I had expected it to: one minute Ethan and I were talking, the next we were kissing and he had me down to my underwear. Everything happened so quickly yet at the same time it felt like time had stopped.

My mind began to wonder back to the events of last night...

Ethan, with his weight held on his arms which were placed either side of my head, rolled off me to  the side and landed with a thud next to me on the bed. I laid there on my back staring up at the ceiling, a dull ache sat between my legs and ragged breaths in my chest. 

Nothing could be heard except for our breathless panting. I felt Ethan's hand wiggle against my side so I arched my back and his arm snaked underneath me; with a firm grip on me he gently rolled my tired body over so that I was now laid against his torso with my head on his chest. His skin was hot and damp causing my cheek to stick to him. I could hear a loud pounding in my ear which was resting over his heart. My body shifted as Ethan's chest rose and fell.

I snuggled up to Ethan's side and tensed in discomfort as one of my aching legs stretched.

"Are you OK?" He asked worriedly and he gently ran his fingers up and down my arm, drawing soft circles on my heated skin.

"Just a bit sore." I murmured quietly.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He whispered guiltily.

"I know you didn't... I mean I guess I'll just need to make sure I stretch before hand next time." I joked. Ethan giggled and I quietly spoke again. "I guess I almost expected it to hurt a little bit, I mean with it being my first time and all. Isn't it always suposed to hurt the first time?"

"I wouldn't know, you're the first virgin I've slept with. But it shouldn't have to hurt. If we'd taken things a little slower and prepared more it wouldn't have hurt."

"Shhh Ethan no please don't be like this. It was wondeful." I implored as I plavced a kiss to the skin of his chest. And then I asked the burning question on my mind that I was terrified to know the answer to."W-was I good enough?" I asked sheepishly, my voice sounding quiet and weak.

Ethan shifted to tilt his head and look down at me. "Good enough?" He scoffed. "Fran... you were... wow like I've never had it like that before." He gasped.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" I asked worriedly.

"It's definitely a good thing." He chuckled, causing me to smirk with pride. "I've never slept with someone who I've felt this strongly about before... and it made all the difference." He mused.

I was grinning by now. I snuggled further into him, ignoring the ache of my body, an shut my eyes. I fell asleep to the sound of Ethan's beating heart.

 Ethan had been so gentle and considerate of me and as a result of what happened last night, I am falling harder for him and I know that I'm past the point of no return. I think I might be in love with him...

"So...." Ella said, dragging out the word 'so'. "What was it like?"

"Oh my God I'm not telling you!" I said loudly.

"Why not?" Ella asked, disappointment obvious in her voice.

"Because me telling you about what it was like having sex with him would be weird." I said giggling.

"Gosh Ella if you're so desperate to know just go find some random girl from the Sixth form. Ethan's slept with enough of them so I'm sure they'd all have horny details for you." Paige mumbled grumpily.

Stunned and silent, we all turned to face Paige. Her outburst hit me hard and I felt pain shoot through me. Paige wasn't normally like this, soemthing wasn't right. "Pai what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that." She said sincerely. "I just... my moods are just all over the place at the minute, I don't know maybe my hormones are just going crazy."

"Huh maybe you're pregnant!" Lily yelled loudly in a joking way.

"What no!" Paige exclaimed defensively.

"Yeah Lil for people to get pregnant they need to actually have sex so..." Amelia said giggling.

"Yeah..." Paige agreed shiftily, I watched her as she spoke, something was definitely wrong.

"You sure you're ok?" I asked quietly as the others broke off into a separate conversation.

"I'm fine." She said smiling. I'd known Paige long enough to know that that was a fake smile. Why won't she just tell me what's wrong?

My thoughts were soon interrupted by Dan's loud voice as he called up from downstairs. "Fran are you guys doing anything next Friday?"

I shot the others a questioning glance and received shakes of their heads. "Nope we're free. Why?"

"Darren's parents are away for the weekend and he's throwing a party. You up for it?" He asked excitedly.

The girls all began to nod their heads furiously in acceptance of the offer."Yeah sure." I replied.

We all broke into excited screams and giggles as we bounced around my room like a group of excited puppies, even Paige.