Tuesday & Thursday July 4th & 6th

Brad and I woke up at 8:30 and ate breakfast. We got dressed and then headed out to Kiley's lake house. Brad parked and we got out.

Kiley: Solo!
Me: hey Ky, what's the plan
Justin: the 8 of us just hang out for the day and then the party starts at 9. Fireworks at 11.
Brad: perfect.

Megan and Matt pulled up followed by Claire and Hunter. They got out and we all went in the house. We put on our swimsuits and went out to the boat. We set out and the guys wanted to go tubing first. Brad and I went and I grabbed the handle with my right and then Brad reached over me to grab the other handle that way he was kind of holding me to the float.

Justin started off slow and then sped up. Brad and I last for a while but when they turned we went back over the wave causing up to flip. We got back on the boat and Kiley and Justin went. After a while, we switched to the take board. I couldn't go so I just drove. We went back to the house around 2 to eat and set up.

We ate and then the boys went to get everything for the party. They came back and started setting up. We took a break for dinner and then as soon as we finished setting up people started arriving. Everyone was back and forth from the beach and the bar. Around 11 the boys took the boat to go set off the fireworks. The fireworks last for about 30 minutes and then everyone sped up their drinking. By 4 everyone was passed out and the 8 of went up to our room and went to bed ourselves.

Thursday

I woke up at 8 and got dressed. I ate breakfast and then went to PT. Parker hooked me up to the machines and then I did my exercises before going to the whirlpool. After I dried my foot Parker out my boot back on and my elbow was able to go to 148. I went back home and Hope called.

Me: hey Hope.
Hope: hey you missed my call yesterday and with no text back
Me: yeah sorry
Hope: well how was PT?
Me: I'm at 148
Hope: that's good, how was your 4th of July?
Me: good, we went to Kiley's lake house for the day and spent the night so we could do fireworks
Hope: sounds fun
Me: it was, what did you do?
Hope: had the team over and we watched fireworks from the deck
Me: how was training the next day?
Hope: rough for some
Me: I thought so
Hope: well I better go, bye Baby Horse
Me: bye Hope

I hung up and then ate lunch. Brad came over and we just watched TV all day before going to bed.