Saturday September 2nd

My alarm went off at 6 and Brad and I got up. We got dressed and then went to the training room. I did my exercises and then Dr. Hooker came over.

Hooker: I want your arm to be locked until the game, but you can have it unlocked for the game only
Me: I can do that
Hooker: good, I will see you two at the game

Brad and I left and went to get breakfast. Once we finished eating we went to meet Justin and Kiley at my apartment.

Kiley: so what did he say?
Me: it'll be unlocked for the game
Kiley: oh good
Me: yeah, so what time do you two report?
Justin: 12.
Brad: we have lunch, film, and then are to stay in the field house until we dress
Me: oh fun

Kiley and I got dressed for practice while the boys played Call of Duty. At 10 we grabbed our bags and said bye to the boys. We went to the stadium and found the rest of our group. Once all of the band showed up, we went over cheer and dances. We practiced stunts and then Coach Walters went over things before we were free to go. Kiley, Macon, and I went to eat lunch together. We ordered and then got a table.

Macon: are you excited about your first game?
Kiley: yeah
Macon: nervous?
Kiley: I am a little bit but I know she never gets nervous
Macon: seriously
Me: yeah, the only time I've been nervous was my first national team game and the Olympic final
Kiley: that's normal
Macon: yeah but if I have done stuff like that then I'm sure cheering at a football game would be no problem
Me: I guess

We finished eating and then Macon had to go so Kiley and I went to my apartment. Hope called me around 2:30.

Me: hey Hope
Hope: hey Baby Horse, hey Kiley
Kylie: hey
Hope: how has your day been?
Me: good, I'll be able to have my brace unlocked for the game tonight
Hope: that's good
Me: yeah
Hope: well good luck at the game tonight
Me: thank you
Hope: I'll talk to you tomorrow
Me: okay bye mama
Hope: bye SB

I hung up with Hope and then Kiley and I got ready for the game. We did our make-up and hair before putting on our uniforms. At 5:15 we started our walk to the stadium. We got there and got in line to welcome the football players walking in. Once all the players we in, we went to the stadium. We got our corner and put on our bags down.

We warmed up as the players did. The stadium began filling and we had 40 minutes till kickoff. At 7, California kicked off. For the first quarter Brad and Justin didn't play but they started the second quarter. We were tied 7-7 but Brad threw Justin a touchdown pass. The kicker missed the field goal, so we only led 13-7. Before the quarter ended we made a 39-yard field goal to make it 16-14.

Brad and Justin didn't play the rest of the game and we lost 30-35. We had pictures and then we were free to go. I went to my apartment and showered. I heated up chicken wings from yesterday and then put on Grey's Anatomy. Brad came on around 12.

Me: hey babe
Brad: hey
Me: want to talk about it?
Brad: not tonight, it was fucking bullshit
Me: well I have hot wings
Brad: god I love you
Me: I love you too

Brad and I ate and then fell asleep around 1.