Monday and Tuesday August 21st and 22nd

My alarm went off at 5 and I got up. I fed Duke and made my drinks. I got dressed and then led Duke to the car. I parked and ate my granola bar and banana while I stretched. The girls and I started a 7:30 pace and went for 3 and a half miles. We finished at 6:09 and went to get something to eat. I took mine to PT and did my exercises as I ate.

Hooker: ready?
Me: not really
Hooker: too bad
Me: ow
Hooker: 20 more
Me: noo
Hooker: 10 more
Me: holy shit
Hooker: you're done, you're at 180
Me: my god it hurts
Hooker: I know but hopefully it'll get easier.

I said bye and then went to the gym. I went in and joined the end of warm-ups. We went into a couple agility drills and then a circuit. Once we finished Anson call us in.

Anson: good job ladies, as classes start tomorrow these will be cut to only weight on Tuesday and Wednesday and then we'll do some field work. You are free to go. Baby Horse hold back.

Everyone left and then Anson came to me.

Anson: so the elbow?
Me: it hurts, a lot. If pain persists after Florida then I'll do X-rays and MRIs
Anson: alright, well how running?
Me: it was good, we're at 7:30
Anson: well good, thank you
Me: of course

Duke and I left and picked up lunch on the way to the apartment. I ate and then played fetch with Duke. I went to the field early and warmed up. I played around with Duke until the other girls showed up. Dino has us do passing drills and then we went into sending and receiving long balls. We played small sided 5v5 and then ended with ab work. I got back to my apartment at 3:30. I showered and then grabbed a snack. I watched Grey's Anatomy until 5:30. I met up with Kiley and we ate dinner together. We went to cheer and worked on stunts and our cheers and dances. We were dismissed at 9 and I went back to the apartment. I showered and got ready for bed. I ate some ice cream while Duke ate and then we fell asleep.

Tuesday

My alarm went off at 5 and I got up. I fed Duke and then made my drinks. I got dressed and then got all of my stuff together. I went to the weight room and parked. The other girls showed up and we stretched before starting a 7:20 pace. We finished around 6:05 and I went to the training room.

I did my exercises and then Dr. Hooker came to set my brace. It got to 180 and he locked it. I went back and joined the girls in warmups. Everyone did weights until 7:45. We went to the field and put on our cleats. We did a lot of technical drills and then did 10 minutes of fitness.

Anson: good job ladies. Good luck on your first day of classes and I'll see you tomorrow.

We got a break and then hurried off. I got coffee and breakfast for Brad and I and headed to calculus. Brad came in and sat down.

Me: hey here's your food
Brad: thank you, how was practice?
Me: it was good, yours?
Brad: tough but it was alright

Class started, and the professor introduced herself. Brad and I ate while Brad took notes. Class ended at 11 and Brad and I went to my apartment. We both showered and then played fetch with Duke. Hope called at 12:30.

Me: hey
Hope: hey you two. How has your day been?
Me: good, we both have the same classes, so we just got done with calculus.
Hope: how is football?
Brad: its good, I'm one of 3 but currently number 2
Me: but they aren't happy with their number 1
Hope: well that's good, how is soccer?
Me: it's great

Bard: despite the other freshman not liking her
Me: Brad!
Hope: why didn't you tell me?
Me: it doesn't matter
Hope: yes, it does
Me: well we can discuss it later
Hope: what classes do you have left?
Brad: seminar 2-4, chem 5-6
Me: and study hour 7-9

Hope: how many hours do you have to do a week?
Me: 6
Brad: we do our other three on Thursday
Hope: how do you not get tired of each other
Me: we do sometimes but not very often
Brad: I just have to feed her and it's fixed
Me: rude but true
Hope: it is
Me: well speaking of food we need to go eat lunch before our next class
Hope: alright bye Baby Horse, bye Brad
Us: bye Hope

After we hung up, I grabbed mine and Duke's stuff while Brad grabbed his. We went to eat with Justin and Kiley and then the 4 of us headed to freshman seminar. We sit down next to Mac and there are only about 13 other people.

Professor: good afternoon, now before I was all of our time, this is a class of athletes and I know you don't want to be here. So, this class is supposed to help you if you need, so if any of you do need help email me. From there I will email what the next class will be on. If you have the same problem, you are more than welcome to join. If not, I don't care.
Justin: what if no one needs help?
Professor: we won't have class, any questions? No, good you're free to go.

Everyone got up and left. The 4 of us went to Brad and Justin's room.

Me: what's your schedule other than chemistry and biology
Kylie: I have communication Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Justin: I have research methods and media culture on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday and communication with Kiley.
Me: at least, none of us have class on Friday
Brad: thank god

We played Xbox until we had our next class at 5. Brad, Kiley and I went to chemistry while Justin went to his research media. We went over the syllabus and then went over our online login. We got out at 6 and picked up dinner on our way to the Loudermilk Center. Since we had no work we just ate and watched a movie until our 3 hours were over. I took Duke back to the apartment and got ready for bed. I fed Duke and then we both went to bed by 10.