INTRODUCTION

This story is a work of Fiction.The characters, places, events and scenarios are solely based on my playful imaginations

If there are similarities with other books is purely coincidental.

This is a work of mine PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

PROLOGUE

Jungkook recieved an unknown message asking to meet up. He thought that it was his brother, Junghyun who just changed his phone number so he went to the place where he asked to meet up.

Jungkook entered an alley and he felt that someone is following him.

He slightly looked back and saw a man following him. It is not his brother.

He started to get aware of his surroundings when he felt the presence behind his back he quickly turned and punched him and started to run but the man was very quick he grabbed Jungkook's arm and covered Jungkook's mouth with a handkerchief with a substance used to make a person unconscious Jungkook tries to free himself from the man's grip but he's stronger than Jungkook. The subtance slowly kicks in Junglook's system and soon he lost his consciousness.

The man carried Jungkook in ease and placed him on the black van that had just arrived and they quickly drove away.

Yein who is not feeling well asks her manager if she can go home to rest.

"Go take some rest back at the dorm. I won't be able to drop you off. I have some errands to do." Her manager said.

Yein nodded her head. She grabbed her things and bid her unnies goodbye.

Yein went out of the company and hailed a cab. She told the driver the address.

The driver is wearing a facemask. Yein heard the driver cough and Yein concludes that he has a cold.

The driver looked at Yein through the rear view. He saw Yein resting her head on the backseat. The driver sneakily sprayed the same substance that made Jungkook lost his consciousness.

Yein inhales the substance and she soon became unconsious.

The driver continued to drive towards their destination.

Jungkook woke up from his sleep. He jolted up when he remembered that an unknown man kidnapped him.

He looked at his hands its not tied he looked at his surroundings and saw that he is in a room. He's currently sitting on a king size bed. And he's in a large room with complete necessities.

Is this a new place where abductors bring their subject? Its usually on abandoned buildings or something. Jungkook asked himself. He got down from the king size bed. Jungkook opened one of the two doors in the room. It lead him to the bathroom he checked the bathroom necessities and its all complete with the products he use. He went out of the bathroom and checked the other. Its a walk in closet. Jungkook checked all the clothes and its all his size and the style he likes.

Jungkook smiled in satisfaction. If this is really the new way of abduction. I like it! Jungkook said as he tried some of the clothes on.

Yein also woke up and noticed that she's not on their dorm she started to panic recalling the scenes earlier.

She gasped. I just got kidnapped! Yein said to herself in fright.

Yein stormed out of the room she's in. It was a very girly room to be exact. A room that Yein likes.

She gasped as she saw the interior of the house. Its like a mansion. Its modern and classy.

But she brushed her thoughts off when she realized that she's in an unknown place. Yein started to walk downstairs but she heard a faint voice that made her stopped on her tracks.

She heard a man singing to BTS.....songs? She approached the room where she heard the voice. She slowly sneaked in and walked towards one of the doors on the room. This room also has two doors inside a room same with the room Yein's in earlier.

She leaned on the door and heard the voice clearer.

The voice is familiar but she can't seem to identify it. Yein slowly opened the door.

"AHHHH" both Jungkook and Yein screamed at the same time
Jungkook covered his upper body since he's half naked and Yein covered her eyes.

Jungkook wear his shirt in a speed of light. He grabbed a hanger near him.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked while holding a hanger in his hand.

Yein uncovered her eyes.

Both of their eyes widened.

"Jungkook sunbae?"

"Yein hoobae?"

They both exclaimed at the same time.