EPILOGUE

"YAH! JEONG YEIN! GET YOUR ASS HERE IN A MINUTE CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I SWEAR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS TO ANDROMEDA IF WE MISS OUR FLIGHT!" Mijoo said out loud that made the staffs and the other guest in the hotel look at her.

"Yah Lee Mijoo can you keep your voice down? Just to remind you we are still in the hotel's lobby." Jiae rolled her eyes. "Where's your image if you have one." Jiae said who's flipping her magazine.

"Oh well sorry if our maknae is not taking years paying for the room then maybe we are already in the airport boarding for our flight." Mijoo said sassily.

"Mijoo shut your mouth will you? We still have an hour before we board the plane and to remind you the airport is just a 10 minute drive away from here. We won't be late. If you want you can go to the airport and spend ages waiting for the plane to board." Jiae retorted annoyed as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"If you want, go fight the receptionist for being slow with the transaction. Just to remind you, you ate most of the snacks in the snack bar that charged us extra payment for the room and the main reason why Yein is taking years paying for the rooms." Jisoo added.

Mijoo scoffed as she sat down on the waiting area in the hotel.

"Fine you win." Mijoo said annoyed.

Yein arrived and on her way she heard her members talking.

"I'm sorry the receptionist needed to double check stuffs back in the room and also they charged me extra payments for the snacks you ate." Yein said sarcastically to Mijoo who's sitting on the couch with her arms crossed.

Mijoo just scoffed at Yein.

"Stop that girls. We haven't seen each other for a decade since we disbanded and there you are bickering each other. Let's head to the airport now." Baby Soul said as the eldest

"Unnie can you really handle? I mean you're a three months pregnant right now. We can understand if you can't come with us." Jiae said worriedly.

"Jiae I already asked my doctor and she told me that its fine since me and my baby are both healthy. I just need to be careful. And besides my husband will be there once we got down the plane." Soul explained as she stood up with the help of Myungeun.

Baby Soul is pregnant with her second child. She's the only member in Lovelyz that decided to settle down and build a family of her own. Jiae and Jisoo the second and third eldest are still planning for their future with their boyfriends.

"Alright then let's go." Mijoo said as she sashayed towards the hotels door.

Her former bandmates just watched her in embarrassment.

"We just arrived at our destination. Thank you for flying with us." The flight attendant announced hours after their flight.

The girls woke up from their slumber and went to grab their belongings half asleep.

Myungeun helped Baby Soul who is feeling nauseous because of the flight.

When they got down the plane they let the wind blow their hairs.

Yein smiled feeling the warm breeze and the ray of sunlight kissing her skin.

It wasn't too hot nor too cold just the right temperature for a perfect summer vacation.

"We arrived at Saipan at last." Mijoo exclaimed while twirling around.

The others just watched her with embarrassment as they went inside the airport.

A man in his mid thirties went near them, specifically towards Baby Soul.

"Soojung ah are you okay? You look pale. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be with you on your flight. Woohyun and the others forced me to come with them. Are you and our baby alright?"

The girls chuckled at the sight of their senior worrying about their eldest sister.

"Its good seeing you too Sungkyu senior." The girls greeted in unison that made Sungkyu cast his eyes on the other girls.

"Oh nice seeing you girls. Didn't see you guys." Sungkyu said rubbing his nape.

"Its alright senior seems like you're really worried about unnie. We all took great care of her. She just needs to take some rest in the hotel." Yein said that made the girls nod in response.

"Yes, you need to take some rest Soojung. I won't allow you to do some activities later this day. You'll stay in our room and take rest." Sungkyu said that made Soojung groan.

"I shouldn't have come if you'll be like this." She whined that made the girls laugh.

They all headed to the hotel and took some rest.

Yein woke up from her long nap. She stretched her body feeling refreshed after her long sleep.

She got down the bed and went to the bathroom to wash. After washing and changing her clothes. She wore a blue floral summer dress

She then decided to take a walk outside.

She wore her flip flops and went down the hotel and into the beach.

The view took her breath away as she witnessed the most beautiful sunset in her life.

"Enjoying the view?" She heard someone asked.

Hearing that voice draw a smile to Yein's lips as she looked at where the voice came.

There she saw the man of his life smiling at her.

Jungkook walked towards her and held her hand in his.

"When did you guys arrive?" Yein asked her smile not faltering from her beautiful face.

"We arrived with Sungkyu senior and the other seniors." Jungkook replied as he started walking pulling Yein with him.

They walked around the shore hand in hand as they listen to the calm ocean waves Yein can't help but to smile feeling the warmth from Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook sat on the beach sand ushering Yein to sit beside him.

Yein sat beside him and rested her head on his shoulders watching the calm waves hit the shore.

Jungkook held Yein's hand and kissed the back of her hand.

"Thank you for coming back to me." Jungkook muttered looking at the ocean.

Yein smiled.

"I'm more thankful that you waited for me after all those years. And after all the pain I gave you." Yein replied.

"All those pain was worth it Yein as you are now here by my side." Jungkook said as he look at Yein's eyes.

"Those pain made us stronger. And I'm more than happy that we got back together." Yein said as she met Jungkook's eyes.

They both smiled before they casted their eyes on the ocean.

Jungkook and Yein got back after a decade of their break up. Impossible it may seem but love really do wonders.

Both of them were fed up with work and when they do meet in music shows they'll pretend that they didn't saw each other and proceed with what their business is.

Years passed but still their love for each other didn't change a bit.

Both Jungkook and Yein's group stepped down the limelight and lived their lives as normal citizens.

They started living their life and decided to enter relationships after stepping down their careers. But it won't turn out as expected.

And then as if fate already tied string to the both of them an event change their whole lives when Jungkook and Yein went clubbing and got drunk and started making out and woke up beside each other arms.

Something happened between the two of them. And that was the turning point.

Jungkook never let Yein slip out of his grip.

And now both of them are happy and contented in each other arms.

They once fell out of love. But then again they found themselves Locked in Love.