8

When Jungkook unclasped their hands, Yein felt empty.

She took a deep breath. She's not supposed to feel anything, but why does her heart clench when Jungkook just easily let go of her hand as if its nothing?

What is happening to me?

"Have a seat." The sweet honey like voice of the first lady ringed their ears.

Smiling politely Yein nodded and uttered a yes while Jungkook on the other hand simply nodded his head as he pulled his own chair and sat.

And again Yein's felt her heart clench from some reason. Is it because she was half expecting Jungkook to pull a chair for her?

Don't much expectation can hurt. Keep that in mind.

Not having any choice but to pull her own chair, Yein was about to do so when somebody else did it for her.

She can feel a near presence behind her back, thinking that its one of the restaurant's staff who pulled her chair she turned to face him with a smile.

But her smile dropped and her eyes widened when she saw the one who pulled the chair for her.

"Oh Sehun senior." She muttered gawking at him.

He gave her a smile

He gave her a smile.

"Hello there Ms. Yein." He greeted her with his panty dropping smile.

She blinked her eyes a couple of times to see if she's not hallucinating, but its really Sehun who is in front of her.

"W-hat are you doing here?" Yein stammered.

Sehun rubbed the back of his nape as he glanced at the first family, before looking at her and smiling shyly.

"Well they invited me to dinner." Sehun replied referring to the first family.

Yein's mind is starting to be filled with questions but didn't ask more. Well Yein know Sehun, not like the know as senior and junior. They know each other personally as Sehun and Kai was once Jiae's classmate, back in SOPA. So when Sehun and Kai ask Jiae to hang out as friends, but still in secret. Jiae sometimes asks Yein to tag along and she simply can't say no. She loves Jiae and her other members and she can't say no to them.

And through that they got close, but not really that close to tell personal matters to each other.

"Are you just going to stand Yein? Sehun? The food will arrive shortly. Take a seat." Mrs Moon said ushering the two to sit.