17

Yein slowly opened her eyes and groaned as she felt her head about to split in two.

Damn this hangover!

She cursed to herself.

Yein enjoyed drinking with her members and she lost count on how many bottles she finished, she just remembered passing out. Her alcohol tolerance is low and she really pushed herself to the limits.

She slowly sat up trying to endure her head throbbing in pain. It feels like its about to split in two.

She grabbed her phone from her bedside table and checked the time. Its 5 in the afternoon and her eyes widened when she saw the date. Its already May 20, and she drank with her members yesterday.

Yein heard three faint knocks on the door. The door opened and Mrs, Lee entered the room, she smiled at Yein when she saw that she's already awake.

"Oh you're already awake. I was planning on waking you up since you haven't ate lunch, and dinner yesterday and you also missed breakfast and lunch today." She said.

Yein bit the inside of her cheeks and rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Lee I guess I was really wasted yesterday." Yein replied timidly.

She felt so embarrassed. And worst she can't remember anything.

"I don't think you were wasted yesterday. Well you just gave Jungkook a hard time carrying you to your room but other than you didn't do anything to be ashamed of." Mrs Lee assured her.

She sighed in relief.

"But I remembered something. After taking you to your room I saw Jungkook in the kitchen chugging down a bottle of water, sweat dripping down his temples and I think his lips were a bit swollen? As if it was sucked pretty hard." She said unsure.

Yein's eyebrows furrowed.

Jungkook? Lips? Swollen?

A blurry vision came into her mind and disappeared in a blink of an eye. She can't figure out what it was. She can vaguely see a guy and a girl in that vision.

She bit her lower lip as she try to recall the vision she saw.

"You must be hungry. I'll go downstairs and prepare food for you. I think I also need to make a good hangover soup for you. While I'm in the kitchen you should go take a bath. You're still reeking alcohol." She said softly and smiled at her.

She replied with a nod and watched Mrs, Lee leave the room. She again grabbed her phone and messaged Myungeun to see if her other members are fine.

Myungeun and Kei are both not heavy drinkers. And that made Yein frown, she's sure Kei didn't drink anything yesterday but she passed out. Actually none of them can hold their drinks well except for Baby Soul but they went all out yesterday.

After messaging Myungeun she stood up and felt dizzy, she needed to stay on her stand for a while before groggily went to the bathroom.

After taking a warm bath she wrapped herself in a bathrobe. She used a towel to dry the excess water from her hair and after she left the bathroom not sparing a bit of her time to look on the mirror.

She went to her closet and wore her usual wear for the day.

The lights in the bedroom were already turned on when she stepped out of her closet. She saw the dinner Mrs. Lee prepared on the coffee table.

She checked her phone to see if Myungeun replied to her but she didn't. She walked towards the lounge and sat she placed her phone on her side before setting her eyes on the food.