23

Another day, Yein sighed as she slowly git up from her bed, and without making any noise went down from the top bunk.

Jiae who's sleeping on the lower bunk, is still in her dreamland softly snoring.

Its Friday and both Yein and Kei have schedules, Kei in Music Bank and Yein has some few errands to do.

And Jungkook will be in Music Bank, they just made a comeback with IDOL, and they have a stage in Music Bank.

When Yein got out of her room, she went straight to the kitchen and saw Kei preparing their breakfast.

"Good morning unnie." Yein greeted with her hoarse morning voice.

Kei smiled brightly at her, her eyes forming two crescents. "Morning too maknae." Kei placed their breakfast on their table.

Yein took her seat.

"Yein ah, do you have any plans this morning?" Kei asked while taking her seat.

"Hm, I'll just drop something at the company then I'm free for the rest of the day." Yein replied while getting some food.

"That's great!" Kei beamed. "Why dont you stop at Music bank for a while? You know he'll be there." Kei suggested.

"I don't know unnie. Its pretty hard not to be noticed there. There'll be a lot of fans and fellow idols there. Its pretty risky." Yein replied in uncertainty.

Despite what happened yesterday, Yein still wants to see Jungkook.

He probably ignored her last night because of his fans. It pained her, but she understands. He doesn't want her to be hated by his fans.

"Oh come on!" Kei groaned. "I can do something about that. I can hide you in one of the rooms there and summoned Jungkook to that room without anyone noticing." Kei said.

Yein wants to agree but its really too risky.

"I'll think about it unnie." Yein said with a sigh.

After breakfast they cleaned up the table and started to prepare to leave.

Kei and Yein used the same van, Yein was dropped at their company and their manager took Kei to KBS.

"Good morning Yein." The company employees greeted Yein when she entered their company. Yein smiled politely and greeted them back.

Yein went upstairs to the practice rooms, she passed by Golden Child's practice room and heard them having their practice.

She might visit them later.

Yein went to their practice room, she saw their choreographer creating steps for their upcoming comeback, their choreographer stopped dancing when she saw Yein's reflection on the mirror.

Yein smiled and entered the room.

"Unnie. Here's the video you're asking for." Yein said and gave her a flash drive.

"That was fast Yein. Thank you. I'll check the steps you created along with Mijoo's and I'll see which dance step suits your new song best." She said and smile.

As Lovelyz lead dancer. Yein participates with the choreography along with Mijoo.

"I'll get going then unnie. " Yein excused herself and bowed.

"Okay. Take care on your way home."

Yein smiled and nodded her head.

Yein went to Golden Child's practice to say hi. She peeped on the door and saw their dance trainer scolding them. The boys are formed in a circle with their heads down.

Yein pressed her lips together.

Wrong timing.

Without making a noise she closed the door shut and went downstairs.

She headed out of their company and glanced at her wrist watch.

Its already 11 in the morning.

Pressing her lips together she hailed a cab to KBS, it won't hurt if she'll be really careful of her moves, she really wants to see Jungkook.

There's a lot of people surrounding the entrance. Press, fans and staffs are all over the place.

"We are already here miss." The cab driver informed Yein as he stopped the car in front of KBS building.

Yein bit her lips looking at the crowd.

"Uhm, can we go to the other entrance? The one at the other side?" Yein asked timidly and the cab driver obliged.

Yein paid the cab and sneakily went inside the building.

She took her phone out and was about to text Kei and inform her that she's in KBS when she saw a very familiar built, she turned her body to face that direction and she was right. Its Jungkook.

He's talking to Laboum's Solbin

Jungkook is smiling while talking to Solbin, how Yein missed thar smile, it feels nice seeing him smile though that smile is not for her.

From where Yein is standing, there is a three meter distance, and since she's not really good with lip reading she can't pin point what they're talking about.

As what Yein heard there are rumors circling around Solbin and Jungkook's member Jin, some says that the two might be dating and some says that the two might just be good friends.

And seeng Solbin interacting comfortably with Jungkook, the rumors might be true.

Somehow the scene in front of her pinched her heart, she felt the greed to keep Jungkook to herself, she never felt this greedy before only with Jungkook and it scares her.

Seeing Jungkook conversing with Solbin who Yein finds very pretty is getting the best of her insecurities, she felt her self esteem drop to the floor.

Having enough of the scene Yein left without a word.

She wore a facemask and hailed a cab and asked the driver to drive her to the condominium building where Yaeun bought the two of them a unit.

The unit is located at the same building as BTS dorm.

After paying the cab she went inside the building.

She entered the lift and pressed the 7th floor.

She walked down the silent hall and reached the room.

1231

She entered the code and went inside.

The unit Yaeun bought is fully furnished and complete with necessities.  They rarely use this unit as they're both busy with their schedules.

But whenever Yein has a free time. She spend her day in there, its her personal haven.

She went straight to the bedroom. Threw her bag on the floor and dumped herself on the bed and soon fell asleep.

*

Yein stirred from her sleep when she felt someone caressing her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and was welcomed with Jungkook's face.

Jungkook smiled when he saw that Yein's already awake.

"How's your sleep my princess?" He softly asked.

Yein slowly got up and stared at his face.

Yein took a deep breath.

"Jungkook we need to talk."