13

8 in the evening and Yein is in the kitchen watching Mijoo, one of the house helpers wash the dishes.

And true to Yaeun's words, she really did let the house helpers, Soojung and Mijoo to stay with them, she also have her new phone and she can contact her members and family. Everything is slowly getting better.

But there's one last that isn't to her liking. She will be staying and will be  sleeping in the same room and on the same bed as Jungkook.

Yein never went upstairs after having her lunch nor Jungkook went downstairs. Jungkook just asked the house helpers to bring him his lunch and dinner upstairs that Yein didn't like. He's being too bossy with the helpers. He's being a lazy bastard he is again.

And about what Yaeun said earlier, Yein can't still believe that a sixteen year old can think of pregnancy that way. She's too blunt about it.

Yein never had her first kiss in her 21 years of living in earth and a mere 16 years old already thinks about her conceiving Jeon Jungkook's child. A sixteen year old should be focusing on her studies and not thinking such bizarre ideas happening.

Yein is starting to doubt Yaeun's mental health.

And she's not going to give her what she wants. She'll rebel, she will not sleep in the same room and sleep on the same bed as Jeon Jungkook.

There's a lounge in the room where she can probably sleep but she might risk having a stiffed neck the next morning since its not a couch suitable for sleeping. Its just a single seating sofa. She can sleep on it and endure the pain actually but the thought of her and Jungkook sharing a room is a big nah!

Men are all wolves!

That's what her father always say and she firmly believes that.

But you slept with Oh Sehun in your room last night, really Jeong Yein?

Her conscience told her and she just palmed her face. Its true she slept with Sehun last night but its not like they did anything wrong and she's not aware of it.

And it was all Yaeun's plan and now its getting worse. One room, one bed with Jeon Jungkook.

"Miss Jeong aren't you going upstairs?  We are going to sleep early today." Mijoo informed Yein as she closed the faucet and placed the plate on the dish dryer and faced Yein who's sitting on the counter top while wiping her hands dry.

Yein faced the helper and an idea sparked in her mind, she can sleep in the maids quarters. The maids quarters is actually very spacious and it can accomodate 4 people.

"Can't I just sleep in the maids quarters ahjumma?" Yein asked with her eyes twinkling.

"I'm afraid not Miss Jeong. Lady Yaeun might get mad at me and mom if we'll let you sleep in our room." Mijoo replied giving the latter a look of sympathy.

"But she will not know about it! I will not tell Yaeun I promise!" Yein pleaded with her puppy dog eyes.

"Still a no Miss Jeong. Lady Yaeun has eyes around this mansion. I think that you should just go follow what she told you to do." Mijoo replied almost whispering to Yein.

Yein sulked.

"Ahjumma is Yaeun really like that? Like she doesn't like it when things doesn't go well her way and she wants everything to fall right as what she planned?" Yein asked full of curiosity,

"I believe you shouldn't ask me those questions miss. I'll go and sleep now. You should go sleep too Miss Jeong." The elder replied and smiled before leaving Yein in the kitchen.