21

"And our first place for today's Music Bank...." Everyone watched the criteria board for today's Music Bank winner.

Lovelyz is nominated for first place and they're against Gfriend.

And when Lovelyz group photo flashed on the screen, the girls can't believe it.

"Is LOVELYZ! Congratulations!" Wonmyeong who's beside Kei, gave the trophy to his co-emcee.

They can't believe it, this is the first time they won a trophy in Music Bank, they finally did it. They achieved one of their dreams.

Almost all of them broke into tears.

Kei who's holding the trophy while crying passed it to their leader BabySoul.

BabySoul wiped her tears as she hold the ticket of their hardwork and their fans.

She composed herself before giving her speech.

"This is our first win here in Music Bank, we are really grateful to everyone who supported us for us to reached this win. we promise to work harder in the future. WE LOVE YOU LOVELINUS!" BabySoul ended her speech as she wiped her tears and gave a heart to their fans who also celebrates their win.

BabySoul passed the mic to Myungeun.

While crying, she gave her speech.

"LOVELINUS EU!" Myungeun started her speech and the their fans cheered loudly.

"We would like to thank our CEO, Lee Jung Yeop nim. For helping us reached what we have reached right now. To our producers who helped us along the way thank you very much. To our stylists who always styled us, and to our dear manager thank you very much. And lastly, we are very grateful to our fans Lovelinus. If not for them we will not achieve any of these! We love you Lovelinus!" Myungeun finished her speech still crying.

Mijoo wiped her tears as she went behind Myungeun and hugged the younger.

Sujeong hugged Yein and Yein hugged her back.

"We did it Yein. We did it." Sujeong mumbled while sobbing on Yein's shoulders.

Yein nodded her head with tears in her eyes.

"Once again congratulations to our 1st place Lovelyz!" Choi Won Myeong said.

"This is where we end. Whenever you need Music, turn on Music Bank! Have a great weekend everyone!" He said before exiting the stage along with the other idols.

It was time for Lovelyz encore stage their comeback song is playing on the background while the fans do the fanchant.

Lovelyz formed a circle and did a group hug.

"We did it girls! Let's aim for more!"

"L" Baby Soul placed her hand in the middle of the group hug.

"O"
"V"
"E"
"L"
"Y"
"Z"

The members placer their hands on top of their leader, by age. Yein smiled and placed hers on top of Sujeong's.

"FIGHTING!!"

They raise their hands in the air and started doing fanservice.

"We love you Lovelinus!" Yein beamed and pretended to throw a heart to their fans.

They continued their encore stage and went backstage after.

"We did it. We did it girls we won 1st place in a major music program." BabySoul mumbled when they were  changing backstage

They feel like they're in cloud nine. They weren't expecting to win as they were up against Gfriend but they did and they are all delighted by it.

Knocks were heard on the door and they all casted their eyes on the closed door that soon opened and Gfriend members came in.

"Congratulations sunbae!" They chirped and went to hug Lovelyz.

"That was a close competition back their sunbae don't you think?" Sowon asked and she smiled.

"You're right we are just 50 points ahead. It was indeed a close result." Baby Soul agreed.

"Since you placed 1st can you treat us to dinner?" Yerin asked with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Let me think." Said Mijoo, her hand placed on her chin thinking.

"Come on sunbae! We rarely promote at the same time now, we want to catch up and spend some time with you. Its not like we are not friends right?" Yerin whined.

"I agree." Umji seconded as she pout.

Yein smiled.

"Alright dinner is on us. Right Soul unnie?" Yein said and casted her eyes on their leader.

BabySoul shrugged.

"Well I agree we do want to catch up with you guys. Alright dinner is on us." Soul said that made everyone jump in glee.

They went to a grill house and ordered beef and pork.

Mijoo, Sujeong, Sowon and Umji were the ones grilling while the rest starts to catch up with one another.

"How's your concert in the Philippines? I heard many of your fans came to see you." Myungeum asked as she stuffed her mouth with a slice of beef that Mijoo just placed on the table.

"It was very thrilling! We felt like we are in a dream. We are all welcomed warmly and our fans are all kind." Eunha said.

"That must be nice." Yein said and pouted.

"It really is! I hope you do your Asian tour soon." Eunha beamed.

"Its not yet planned but we are all hoping for that in the near future." Sujeong said taking a seat beside Yein as they just finished grilling the meat.

"We can't wait for that! Alright! For Lovelyz and Gfriend's success! Cheers!" Sowon held her glass in the air.

Everyone grabbed their own glass and clinked it.

"CHEERS!"

After a long and fun, filled with stories and catching up dinner they went home.

The girls enjoyed their time with Gfriend and didn't noticed that it was already passed midnight.

They decided to all go back to their respective dorms as they still have schedules to attend tomorrow.

Lovelyz is scheduled to perform in Music Core tomorrow and has a scheduled fansign.

Feeling limp and tired the girls all just went to change their clothes, removed their make up and went straight to bed.

Jiae who's Yein's roommate is fast asleep on the lower bunk.

Yein who's on the top bunk grabbed her phone to check on her SNS.

She received a lot of congratulatory messages from fellow idols, her family and some friends.

She fight the urge to sleep and replied to everyone who congratulated their win for today.

After replying to their messages, she checked to see if their was any messages sent by Jungkook.

Sad and disappointed, she sighed. She didn't received any text from Jungkook.

BTS is busy preparing for their tour and comeback.

Yein placed her phone under her pillow.

She turned to her side and hugged her pillow.

I guess this is another day without receiving any text from Jungkook.

***
Since I find this really fascinating, the unedited version of this was published around late 2018, and while writing this I really wanted Lovelyz to have their first Asia tour and win in Music bank

As we all know last March Lovelyz held their first ever Asia tour and I was like, "WOW! I just wrote about it in my story and now its really happening?" I never thought that they will really have an Asia tour months after I wrote about it.

So now let's aim for Lovelyz win in Music Bank we can make this win happen, we can do this Lovelinus! Fighting!

LOCKED IN LOVE | YeinKook ✔COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें