9

Feeling beat tired after dinner, Jungkook dumped himself on his comfy bed after changing his clothes.

With his burning stare he glared at the ceiling, when he remembered that Sehun is also staying for the night.

He still can't believe that Sehun is the President's godchild.

He knows there's a possibility that Sehun can or might be connected to someone in the higher ups but he never expected that he'll be related to the President.

He turned to his side and was about to sleep when he heard three knocks on the door.

He lazily stood up and went to open the door.

Jungkook raised a brow when he saw Sehun standing in front of his room.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a boring tone and leaned on the doorframe.

"I forgot to ask Auntie for one of the guest room keys. So technically I don't have any access to the room."

"So?" Jungkook asked smugly.

"So since its just your room and Yein's room that can be accessed. I thought that maybe I can spend the night in your room." Sehun said.

Jungkoon huffed as he stood straight and looked at Sehun with no emotions in his eyes.

"I don't want to." Jungkook said and was about to close the door when Sehun stopped him.

He looked at him vapidly.

"What?"

"Can I ask why?"

"I can't sleep with other people. I'm a very sensitive sleeper." Jungkook said before slamming the door at Sehun's face.

His lips curved up into a grin. He's not a sensitive sleeper in fact he's a heavy sleeper and won't budge not unless you mess up with his n*pples. And he knows Sehun might know that.

They're acquainted maybe more than that. His hyung, Jimin is friends with Kai, Sehun's bandmate. And some of the members were also acquainted with each other. BTS and EXO has a bond, more like a string connecting them. And Jungkook's sure Sehun knows he's a heavy sleeper. They've shared a few information with each other and he's sure he told him about his sleeping habits.

Jungkook groaned, Yaeun confiscated his phone and Yein's after dinner, so he pretty much have nothing to do now. Watching T. V will bore him, he can go to the study and grab books to read but he's too lazy.

He felt thirsty all of a sudden. He looked at the glass on his bed side table and saw that he already drank the water he brought upstairs earlier.

He groaned once again as he hastily stood up and grabbed the glass and lazily dragged his feet to get out of his room.

When he's already near the staircase he saw Yein carrying some sheets and blankets going upstairs.

He knitted his brows and he continue to walk towards her direction.

Yein ignored his presence when they walk passed each other. Jungkook halts his step and look back to see Yein's back walking farther away from him.

"What are those blankets for Yein sshi?" He find himself asking her.

Yein stopped on her tracks and looked back at Jungkook.

"Why do you ask?" Yein asked raising a brow.

Jungkook can't grasped on why Yein always seem to be irritated whenever he's around.

Oh, right cause you're one hell of a bastard. He thought to himself.