5

The house helpers really did left after Jungkook and Yein finished eating. Leaving the two with the cold dishes in the table.

Jungkook stood up and placed his hands inside the pockets of his joggers. And turn his back on Yein and started walking towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Yein asks Jungkook, halting him.

He turned to face her.

"Back to my room. I think you're old enough to handle those dishes." Jungkook said and started to walk away.

But Yein stopped Jungkook holding his wrists.

"At least help with dishes please? " she pleaded.

Jungkook looked at her hands wrapped on his wrist then to her lovely face.

He smirked and held her hands that are wrapped around his wrist.

Yein stilled that made his smirk wider.

"Why? You want us to bond washing the dishes? Don't tell me you're already falling for me?" Jungkook asked while smirking.

Yein's hazel brown eyes widened. But quickly recovered and glared at Jungkook.

"You're really full of yourself aren't you, Jungkook?" Yein asked raising a brow.

"What?"

Yein reached her peak. She's damn pissed at Jungkook. He doesn't have anything good to say but accuse her of the most trivial things she ever heard. Like her falling in love with him.

She raised her right foot and stepped on Jungkook's foot, hard.

"Ow! Yah" Jungkook groaned while clutching his foot that Yein stepped on.

His foot hurts so bad.

Yein took a step back and looked at Jungkook's state and gave him her victorious smile.

"Serves you right!" She said and started to walk away.

"And by the way." She said as she look back.

"There's no way I'm going to fall in love with you Jeon Jungkook the bastard!" She said and sticked her tongue out at Jungkook.

She went back to the dining table and started gathering the cold dishes to wash.

When the pain on Jungkook's foot starts to slowly fade away he tried to stand up straight

"Yah Jeong Yein!" He called her out and Yein gave her bored expression.

"Do you think I'll fall in love with you? There are more better hot chicks out there. I won't spend time on you Jeong Yein!" retort.

Yein rolled her eyes.

"As if I care! There are also hotter guys out there. I won't also spend time on you!" She yelled before disappearing to the kitchen.

Jungkook hissed and looked at his foot that is still throbbing in pain, then looked to the door towards the kitchen

You'll regret this Jeong Yein!

*

Yein stomps her feet while washing the dishes.

She was just asking for help since she can't stand straight because of her period but that Jeon Jungkook took it the other way.

I've fallen for him already?
I find Wanna One Ong Seongwoo more attractive than him!

Yein is hell pissed. She wants to skin Jungkook alive.