24

Jungkook is on his way to their waiting room after going to the restroom, when he bumped with Laboum's Solbin.

"Good day sunbae." Solbin greeted with a smile.

"Good day to you too Solbin, sshi." Jungkook replied.

Jungkook met Solbin through Seokjin the two are good friends, Jin has a little crush on Solbin which jungkook understands why, Solbin is pretty and kind. So there are a lot of male idols who has a crush on her.

But not Jungkook

A girl named Jeong Yein already stole his heart.

I wonder how she's doing?

"Spacing out huh? Thinking about someone? A girl perhaps?" Solbin asked in a teasing way.

Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"Heol?" She gasped as she widened her eyes.

"So its true then? You are indeed thinking of someone, specifically a girl." Solbin gawked at him. "Woah! I can't believe you already have a girlfriend sunbae!"

"There's no point in hiding it. Besides you're a friend of mine." Jungkook said a matter of fact. "And I know that you can keep a secret. Besides you are also in a relationship right now." Jungkok teased.

"As I know we are talking about your lovelife sunbae. So why is my relationship being brought up? You are good at diverting topics Jungkook sunbae." She said and chuckled.

Jungkook just smiled.

Just then Jungkook saw a very familiar figure.

He casted his eyes on that person. He was already too late to see its face face but with her back facing him, Jungkook already know who that person is. Its Yein. He has been with Yein for three months, he already know every inch of her. He can recognize her with just her back facing him.

He frowned, what is she doing here? Did she saw him? If she did why didn't Yein approached him.

He missed her so damn much. Weeks had passed since the last time he saw her, his schedule got really tight and he can't even squeeze the time to text Yein.

He turned to face Solbin.

"I'll go excuse myself. I need to check something." Jungkook excused himself and hurriedly followed Yein through the exit.

When Jungkook got outside he saw Yein hail a cab, and he was too late to call her. Feeling down he went back to the waiting room

Some of his members are getting their hair done while some takes a nap on the sofa.

Jungkook plopped himself on the sofa sighing, he closed his eyes.

"You okay Jungkook ah?" Jimin who just got his hair done asked as he sat beside Jungkook.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed in response, eyes still closed..

"Tell me. I know something is bothering you." Jimin said and Jungkook can feel his eyes piercing through him.

He sighed, his members can really read him like an open book.

Jungkook opened his eyes and sat straight.

"I saw Yein earlier." He said.

Jimin raised a brow at him.

"Aren't you suppose to be happy?" He asked. "You haven't seen her for weeks man!" Jimin playfully nudged Jungkook.

But Jimin frowned when he saw the youngest glum expression.

"But why are you so down? Did you two fought?" He asked.