22

3 months.

Its been three months since Jungkook and Yein got back from France.

As what Yaeun said, a month after sending her letter a private jet came to get them, they arrived in Korea without anyone noticing, connections can really do wonders.

In their last month in France, they really cherished every passing second of it.

Even the most trivial things matters. Like when the two of them are too lazy to go downstairs to eat, they will just lay on their bed reading a book with Jungkook's arms wrapped around her shoulders and her head rested on his chest listening to his calm heartbeat that are like music to her ears.

And like a wind, one month passed just like that.

Maybe Yein and Jungkook did spent a month with those trivial moments but for them, spending a day beside each other was already enough.

"Yein? Yein ah?" Yein felt someone tapped her shoulders making her jolt.

Waking up from her trance, Yein looked at Jiae who's standing in front of her with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I've been calling you for so many times already." Jiae complained and  sat next to Yein.

"I'm sorry unnie. I guess I kinda spaced out." Yein replied timidly.

"What do you want to tell me by the way?" Yein asked.

"Well I forgot about it already as I was continuously saying your name." Jiae paused and eyed Yein with a knowing look. "Thinking about Jungkook again?" Jiae asked.

Yein pressed her lips together and avoided Jiae's gaze.

"You're thinking about him." Jiae stated when she saw the look in Yein's eyes.

"He haven't contacted you yet?" Jiae asked and Yein nodded her head looking at her hand.

"I thought you already prepared yourself for this? You and Jungkook communicating less and meeting less."

Yein heaved a sigh.

"I do unnie. Its just that I miss him." Yein lowly said and looked at Jiae.

And while looking at Jiae, Yein remembered something.

"Unnie." Yein mumbled and turned her body to face Jiae.

"Hm?" Jiae hummed in response and she looked at her.

"You dated a fellow idol before right? Have you ever found yourself in the same situation as I am?"

Jiae stilled at Yein's question.

"Why ask about it all of a sudden?" She asked frowning.

"Just because..." Yein said and shrugged.

Jiae sighed.

"I've been like you when I dated before. Waiting for a message, missing him like crazy." She started "We were happy at first. We always try to find time to see each other and hang out. Spending our free time chatting each other, and try and do all things regular couples do. But as time flies, as our schedules get tight, it was impossible for the two of to meet. Both of us started to have trust issue and we slowly drifted apart and then we broke up." She said pain evident in her eyes.

Jiae once dated before, Yein and her other members except BabySoul doesn't know who he is. All they know is that Jiae dated a fellow idol before. They lasted for a couple of months and eventually broke up.

Jiae was really affected by it before, as Jiae's roommate Yein can hear Jiae cry sometimes before.

She must have really loved that man.