11

Yein followed Jungkook with her gaze after what he told her.

I slept with Sehun on the same bed?

Impossible!

She clearly saw Sehun sleeping on the couch last night. Sehun was even the first one to fell asleep, and he was already in deep sleep before she sleep and the next morning, she saw him in the same position.

So how the hell did Sehun slept beside her, if she woke up seeing Sehun sleeping on the couch the next morning?

Yein followed Jungkook who's already near the stairs.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" She called his name out loud but he didn't stop on his tracks and continued to go upstairs.

"Aish!" Yein mumbled irritated as she ran after him. She held his wrist stopping him on his tracks

He simply brushed her grip off and continued walking upstrairs. Yein glared at his back and followed him while stomping her feet.

He went straight into his room and was about to close his door when Yein stopped it with her foot and pushed the door open and entered.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Yein hissed at him.

When Jungkook faced Yein he made sure to keep his face stoic.

"What?" He asked in a very uninterested voice.

Yein closed in their distance and pointed a finger at him.

"What the hell are you talking about? Sehun slept beside me? Your-"

"Yeah, you slept beside him." He didn't bother letting her finish her sentence. He'd seen it with his own eyes. What more is there to explain?

Yein's eyes rolled back at what he said. She's starting to get pissed, why would this bastard not understand that she didn't sleep beside Sehun.

She also couldn't understand her reason why she's trying to clear this misunderstanding?

She doesn't want Jungkook to think about her differently and she doesn't know why she feels that way.

"How can you say that he slept beside me? Have you seen him do so?" She asked challenging him to give her an appropriate answer but at the same time she's nervous that maybe Sehun did really slept beside her without her knowing.

"Yes I did." Jungkook answered in a low voice.

Yein's mouth gape at Jungkook's answer.

"You entered my room?" She asked him in disbelief.

Jungkook avoided Yein's gaze and looked elsewhere. He's busted. But can he do anything about it? None.

It already happened, he saw Sehun and Yein on the same bed, he was jealous, so just better suck it up, since its the consequence of his actions, he composed himself and looked back at Yein.

"What if I did? Can you do anything about it?" He asked.

Yein let out a scoff at what Jungkook said.

"I think I had made it clear that even though Yaeun gave us our respective room keys for emergency purposes, I clearly told you to not use that key at all cost! And you admitted that you used the room key Yaeun gave you to enter my room last night!" Yein said displeased.

"You're sharing a room with a guy. A guy alright! Isn't that situation considered as a emergency?" Jungkook retort.

"How did that situation turned into an emergency? We are just sharing a room! It was your fault anyway, if you just let Sehun sleep with you last night, he wouldn't sleep in my room." Yein rebut.