FINAL

"Yein let's talk." Jungkook muttered looking at Yein.

Yein just stared at Jungkook's face who looks devastated. She felt the urge to hug him. She missed him, but she stopped herself.

Yein doesn't want to talk to him, she's not ready yet.

She was about to shut the door close when Jungkook blocked his body on the doorframe.

He made his way inside Lovelyz dorm.

"Yein please. Let's talk." Jungkook pleaded right after the door clicked close.

Yein avoided Jungkook's gaze, she doesn't want to look at his face begging for her ears to listen to him.

"Jungkook I don't to talk to you right now. Please leave." Yein said not looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook held Yein's shoulder and made her face him.

"No Yein let's talk please. I want you to hear my side, I know everything is already clear but still I want to tell you my side and not just by hearing it on the news" Jungkook said.

Yein concealed all her emotions and looked at Jungkook with cold eyes.

Jungkook shivered at Yein's gaze. It felt different seeing Yein look at him with pure coldness not with her warm eyes that always look at him lovingly.

Little did Jungkook know that Yein was just concealing her emotions towards him. She wants to do this right.

End this right.

"There's no need to explain Jungkook. Let's end this." Yein said and in that moment Jungkook felt his whole body stiffen and his world shattering

There was a brief silence between the two of them.

"Yein, this is not a good joke. Please tell me you're kidding." Jungkook's words came as a whisper. He wants to laugh to lighten the atmosphere but he can't bring himself to do.

It tore Yein apart saying those words. But she knows that this is the only way. Only way to make this easier for the both of them.

"I'm serious Jungkook. Let's end this." Yein said.

Yein's voice almost cracked.

"Yein if this is about my scandal with that model it is-

"Its not about that Jungkook. I know the truth. I know you can never cheat on me." Yein said cutting Jungkook off.

Jungkook knotted his forehead. Not understanding what Yein's implying.

If its not about the scandal then why is she ending things between the both of them? He thought.

"Then why are you breaking up with me?" Jungkook asked feeling a lump in his throat.

"Jungkook I'm tired." Yein said.

Jungkook scoffed. Yein is just thinking about herself, he thought.

"Then what do you think about me? You think I'm not tired? Yein I'm also tired of this relationship but I'm still holding on as I love you and I can't live without you."

Yein removed Jungkook's hands from his shoulders.

"I know you're already tired! I know! That's why I'm doing this! Let's just end this Jungkook." Yein said raising her voice.

"No." Jungkook said firmly.

Yein brushed her hair in frustration

"Jungkook please! Let's just end this." Yein pleaded. "Think about it Jungkook! We both think we can still fix our relationship, that things might go back the way it used to be but Jungkook we're just making a fool of ourselves! You don't have time for me! And heaven knows how hard it is for me! Insecurity, jealously is getting the best of me Jungkook! I want to trust you I want to believe that everything will be fine."