3

Jungkook is having fun trying on the clothes. In the room there is a home theater/ speaker that is controlled by a remote. Thinking that no one will bother him he turned on the home theater and turned it to its highest volume.

He doesn't care if he's bothering anyone, he doesn't give a damn. He just want to have fun and he'll do it.

He's carefree.

Jungkook took off the black buttoned up polo he just tried and placed it back on its hanger and hanged it back on the rack.

He grabbed a plain white shirt to wear as he's satisfied with the amount of clothes he tried on, he's about to wear it when suddenly the door burst open.

"AHHHH!!!" Jungkook saw a girl with long black wavy hair.

She's wearing a white PUMA sweatshirt paired with black pants and white keds.

Jungkook wasn't able to see her face as she was covering her whole face with her small hands. Aside from that he noticed how slim her legs are, and he can tell that she has her curves carved perfectly on its right places.

Then Jungkook suddenly realized something. He is still half naked in front of the girl.

D*mn I was checking her out without my shirt on!

Jungkook grabbed the remote and turned the home theater off and wore the shirt in his hands in a speed of light.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked after wearing his shirt.

She slowly removed her hands covering her face.

Jungkook's eyes widened and so did Yein.

"Jungkook sunbae?"

"Yein hoobae?" They both said at the same time.

What is she doing here?

"What are you doing here?" they both said in unison.

"I got abducted." They answered in unison again.

They both looked away and looked back at each other again.

"Wait, are you the one who asked to abduct me?" Jungkook blurted out of nowhere.

He knows he's dumb for asking such a question to Yein. But he doesn't want to let go if that thin stand of chance that Yein might really did abduct him.

"What are you talking about?" She asks in disbelief.

"Well who knows maybe you're one of those saesang who are following and fantasizing over me?" Jungkook doesnt know where his words are coming from he's just following his gut feeling as he took a step closer to Yein who seem to be bewildered by Jungkook's words.

Jungkook heard Yein scoff.

"Wait are you telling me that I like you? Jungkook sunbae I guess there is a misunderstanding here. I'm a fellow idol not a fan. I work in the music industry like you do. Aside from that I'm also abducted and I don't know who the hell abducted me and how come that your also here. But one thing is for sure I will never, ever get the idea of abducting you!" Yein said trying not to sound rude as possible.