26

Yein's phone kept on ringing. She stares at the screen with tears streaming down her cheeks. She tightly shut her eyes closed. She doesn't want to think of what's happening between her and Jungkook.

Baby Soul entered Jiae and Yein's room.

She saw Yein who's silently crying on the top bunk. She heaved a sigh and went up to the top bunk and sat beside Yein.

Yein wiped her tears and looked at her side.

Yein's phone rang and Baby Soul saw Jungkook's name flashing on the screen. Yein grabbed her phone and turned it off.

Baby Soul looked at Yein's phone then looked at Yein.

"Are you still ignoring him?" Baby Soul asked.

She knows she's asking a very obvious question but she still did. Yein didn't reply and just stared at her other side trying to hide the tears that are continuously flowing down her cheeks.

"Yein ah, do you really believe that Jungkook can really do that to you?" Baby Soul asked Yein.

Yein kept her mouth shut. She wants to believe that Jungkook can't do that to her. But right now she doesn't know what to believe. Her mind is clouded with different thoughts

"Don't you trust him?" Baby Soul asked but still she didn't get any response from Yein.

"Don't you love him anymore?"

Baby Soul's question ringed in Yein's ears. Yein looked at Baby Soul with tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"I do unnie. I love him so much. But right now I don't know what to do." Yein replied her voice cracking.

Baby Soul went near Yein and wiped the younger's tears.

"Believe me Yein. You and Jungkook will surpass this. Stay strong and believe in him, okay?" Baby Soul said cupping the younger's cheeks.

Yein kept still for a while but soon nodded her head.

"Take a rest. Stop thinking too much. Its alright not to talk to him for now. But you should listen to his side once you got better, that's the only way if you still want to save your relationship with him." Baby Soul reminded Yein.

Yein nodded her head.

Baby Soul went down the top bunk.

Baby Soul opened the door, the television is turned on in the living room, its in the news channel.

Yein shut her eyes closed when she heard the headline.

"Jeon Jungkook of the popular boy group BTS is caught in a scandal with a famous American model."

Tears fell from her eyes once again before Baby Soul can close the door.

Yein hugged her knees and cried.

She's tired of this. She doesn't know what to do. She loves Jungkook but can love really save their dying relationship?

Jungkook and Yein's relationship is slowly drifting apart. Their calls are now full of arguments and fights not like before that is full of sweet messages.

Jealousy and insecurity is getting the best of Yein. While Jungkook doesn't have enough time for Yein.

And this scandal made things worse. Jungkook is caught up in a scandal with an American model and to make things worse there are pictures circling around the media that Jungkook hooked up with the model.

Yein's drained. Mentally and physically.

She glanced at the Polaroid picture on the wall beside her bed.