15

Yein stands in front of the bathroom, waiting for Jungkook who's showering wanting to say sorry for her harsh baseless accusations on him earlier.

Her mind was in turmoil when she woke up and she just blurted out that accusation to Jungkook. She knows she was at fault but she can't also blame herself for it, she just spoke what she think happened.

She heard the bathroom door unlocked and opened Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

She can feel her cheeks heat up her breathing raged as her eyes trailed down Jungkook's body and landed on his ripped abs, water droplets dripping.

Yein gulped hard.

Gosh this man really got a face of a baby but a body like a Greek God.

Jungkook smirked at her.

"Guess who's taking advantage now?" Jungkook said and left to change.

Yein was left dumbfounded and when she realized what he meant she felt all the blood in her body rushed to her head, she's fuming.

Did he just mean that I eye molested him? What the hell?

Yein asked herself inwardly.

Jungkook was the one who decided to get out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist and he displayed his ripped body to her eyes.  It was his fault.

But admit it, you enjoyed it Jeong Yein.

A small voice at the back of her head mocked her and she almost puke on the spot.

Now my brain is playing games with me! Damn it!

She glared at the small hallway towards their walk in closet and stomped her feet while walking towards it.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked when he saw me in front of his closet.

As usual he's wearing a white shirt and his regular jogger pants.

Yein admits Jungkook is hot, but he's getting on her nerves so his hotness means nothing to her.

Yein pointed a finger at Jungkook.

"You! What are you saying that I'm taking advantage of you? When did I did that? When?" Yein hysterically asked with her eyes wide.

"Earlier. You were staring at my body. Isn't that taking advantage of the situation?" He answered and tilted his head to the side as he shrug.

Yein's blood started to boil.

"That's not taking advantage! You we're half naked okay! Where do you expect me to look at when your body is in display?" She retort.

"Well you can simply just look away but you didn't, instead you stared at my abs. Am I right?" He said a matter of fact. He stood straight and took a step closer towards her.

Yein took a step back as she was stunned by his sudden move and her back hits the wall. She silently cursed

He leaned his face closer to hers. Yein's breathing halted. He's too close she can smell his masculine body wash.

"You were accusing me of taking advantage of you, but guess what I didn't touch even a single strand of your hair. I just laid you on the bed last night tucked you under the blanket and even made a pillow border so you won't think of anything wrong once you wake up. But obviously that didn't happened as you accused me of taking advantage of you."

She can smell his minty breath while he talks.

Gosh! I can't focus!

"As a matter of fact you were the one who hugged me in your sleep and you also stared at my body earlier. Then who is the one taking advantage between the two of us now?" He said and left the room leaving her dumbfounded.