7

As soon as Yein took a step out of the bathroom she found herself being pulled by Yaeun towards the make up table, she made her sit on the chair.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Yein asked her while looking through Yaeun's reflection on the mirror.

Yaeun totally ignored Yein's question and proceeded to doll Yein up.

Yaeun started curling her hair and applied a light make up on Yein's face. After finishing Yein's make up Yaeun made Yein stand and made her wear the dress she picked.

Yein wore it quickly afraid that Yaeun might scold her. Yein wants to scoff, she's older than Yaeun but Yaeun can make her do her bidding. She secretly rolled her eyes

Yein cursed under her breath.

Fucking connections!

After wearing the dress Yein took the heels Yaeun picked and wore it and by herself she went to the jewelry table and picked a few simple yet elegant looking jewelries.

Sated, Yein looked at herself on the full length mirror and looked at Yaeun.

Yaeun's eyes sparkled.

"Perfect! This is one of the reasons on why I want to become a stylist." She exclaimed clapping her hands.

Yein admits she felt flattered. Yaeun as the President's daughter needs to have an eye on fashion as she is mostly seen along with her father, the President. And almost everyone looks up to her fashion sense. At the young age she has a great eye in fashion.

She can buy everything and anything she wants.

The advantage of having money.

And being praised by her, Yein felt honored. A little.

"Now, you should call Jungkook before we get late for the dinner." Yaeun ordered Yein.

Yein frowned.

"What? Why me?" Yein asked pointing at herself.

Yaeun raised a brow at her.

"So do you want me to do it myself? Oh, sorry dear I don't take other peoples command aside from my father." Yaeun said sassily placing a hand on her waist.

"But.."

Yaeun cut her off with a glare.

Seriously this girl is driving me nuts!

"Fine." Yein said in defeat as she walked out of the room.

Yein walked across the huge hallways of this house and reached his room. She became conscious of her look.

Questions like, do I look good? Am I pretty? And other questions popped on her mind.

She brushed those thoughts of as she flipped her hair to the side. She's Jeong Yein, she is one of the many visuals of Lovelyz and many look up to her beauty.

Having a little confidence in herself she knocked on the door with her chin up.

Soon enough the door opened revealing Jungkook in a three piece Armani Suit.