25

Yein keeps on fumbling on her phone trying to reach Jungkook's phone who haven't contacted her for almost a week. Jungkook already left for their Love Yourself tour.

Yein can't keep still as Jungkook promised her that he'll find a way to give her an update about him.

She's worried about him.

She remembered that Jungkook even joked that he'll text her no matter what even if they're in the middle of practice.

It made Yein laugh but Jungkook got serious and he told Yein that if he needs to he will.

Is he that busy?

She asked herself as she stared at her phone screen wishing for a message from Jungkook.

Yein admits that her relationship with Jungkook frustrates her. The fact that he's a globally known star feels like she's in the far end of the galaxy which are filled with stars that are shining brightly while there she is, a star that some can't even see its brightness.

Yein sighed maybe Jungkook's really busy.

Lovelyz is not promoting in music shows but they are really active in hostings and guestings.

Kei is the host of Music bank, Yein is one of the MC's in Get Beauty, Mijoo is also one of the MC in JTBC My mad beauty 2. While the other members are busy guesting on other shows.

They're really busy. She's happy that she and her members all have schedules. Its every idols dream to guest and be given a privilege to become a host in a show.

It somehow makes them feel that they are slowly rising to the top. Yein and her group considered themselves lucky. Despite being from a small company, being lowly recognized internationally, they can still hold schedules in their homecountry that some idols can't think of holding.

Yein got down from the top bunk and went outside her room, she's bored to death as her other members are busy with their scheds, some are recording and some are busy guesting in shows. She went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. After getting snacks she went to their living room she sat on the couch. Grabbed the remote and started fumbling on different channels. She was about to turn off the t.v as there are no interesting shows when she accidently pressed the wrong button and the channel changed it switched to an international channel there she saw BTS performing on America's Got Talent.

She placed the remote on her side and she watched BTS's stage.

She smiled seeing how flawlessly they danced and sing to their song, but that smile faded when she realized how popular her boyfriend is. She's aware that Jungkook's group is known internationally as if when your just simply walking across the street and came to ask a complete stranger and ask them if they know BTS there's a 98% or maybe 100% chance that they can answer who BTS is. They won twice in Billboard as Top Social Artist and they'll probably get another top social artist award on the upcoming Billboard, grabbing awards here and there. They've achieved so much already, and they made history in Korea's Kpop industry. They are considered legends in Kpop and most of idol wanna be looks up to BTS as their rolemodel

But Yein just realize all that as if someone poured her a cold glass of water.

BTS performing in America's Got Talent means that they're are indeed on a different level. Many artist dreams of guesting or even perform on AGT's stage but can't as they never receive an invitation from them. And if they do get an invitation from AGT they'd cancel their given schedule on that day just to go perform of AGT stage.

Yein suddenly felt intimidated. She felt so small. She glanced at her phone that is beside her. She stared at the black screen and bitterly smiled.