4

Its already 10 in the morning. And both Jungkook and Yein weren't able to get some proper sleep.

How can the two get some proper sleep when they came to know that their not in Korea, their phone numbers are blocked in their home country, they got abducted by the President's daughter and they don't know how they ended up being on the other side of the world.

And also they're stuck in this place not unless they fall in love with each other.

And worse, both of their company's agreed to it.

It turns out that Yaeun the President's daughter invested a huge amount of money in their respective companies.

And she pleaded them to make the two go on hiatus, for who knows how long.

Both companies obliged, they can't turn down the President's daughter. And now both are stuck in Yaeun's family mansion.

"AGH" Jungkook groaned and ruffled his hair.

He heard his stomach grumble.

He haven't eaten since he got abducted which was approximately a day ago.

Jungkook heaved a sigh and went to take a shower.

After taking a bath and doing his rituals he went to his closet and grabbed a black shirt and joggers and wore the slippers he got on the shoe cabinet.

He went downstairs to eat.

That's when Jungkook realized that the place they're staying in is huge. Huge is an understatement, the mansion can be considered a modern castle.

While walking down the hallway he can't help but to be amazed by the interior and the paintings on the walls. As soon as your eyes landed on the paintings you can definitely tell that it cost you thousands or millions of dollars for a piece.

He noticed a lot of doors while walking down the hall, and he doesn't know where it leads. It may be a bedroom? A bathroom? A game room? A family room? He doesn't know. He saw 8 doors and he knows there's probably more.

He reached the grand staircase and hurriedly went down. He's to hungry to go look around.

When he's reached the first floor a grand piano welcomed him, a crystal chandelier, a wide space living room. I see multiple sofas and alot of furnitures and vases that costs a fortune.

He walked and walked and walked and finally reached the dining room that is also huge.

There's a 12 seater dining table there's also a chandelier hanging on the ceiling. And from where Jungkook is standing he can see a door that might lead to the spacious kitchen.

He saw a old lady coming out of the kitchen. She's not that old maybe in her mid thirties to early forties. She saw Jungkook and bowed.

Jungkook bowed to her and helped her with the plates she's holding. Jungkook can feel that his stomach grumbling louder at the sight of the food. Its all Korean foods but there are some western breakfast. He helped her fix the table and soon a older lady came out from the kitchen maybe in her fifties.

Then he saw Yein coming out of the kitchen in her shorts and shirt.

Nice legs.

LOCKED IN LOVE | YeinKook ✔COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें