10

Tossing, turning, getting off his bed, opening his door and closing it right after, getting on his bed, getting off his bed, went out of his room and entered right after, went to his bed and laid down, turning, tossing and then Jungkook just found himself standing infront of Yein's room.

Its 2 in the morning and Jungkook don't actually know what's happening to him. But the thought of Yein and Sehun sharing the same room bothers him.

Who wouldn't? Both are in the age where hormones can play with them.

Or is he the only one?

He shouldn't feel this way. Its their life, if they do the deed then he's out of it. But why does the thought of Yein and Sehun doing it, makes Jungkook's livid?

And then Jungkook just found himself inserting the key of Yein's room that she got from Yaeun for what she said 'emergency purposes' he doesn't know what she meant by that but what's important to him right now is to see if Yein is okay.

He actually can't believe he's doing this.

He heard the door clicked opened and he slowly entered the room.

The lights were dim, he slowly and quietly made his way inside her room.

Even though the lights were dim, he can still see his way inside Yein's room.

His eyes landed on Yein's bed. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped.

Yein and Sehun are sharing a bed.

Their bodies are facing each other, and anyone can tell with their position that Sehun has his arms snaked around Yein's waist.

His eyes then casted on the white leather couch in Yein's room, its big enough for a person to sleep in, but why are the two sleeping on the same bed, if Sehun can sleep on the couch?

He felt something stirring inside him, he clenched his fist and turned away, he shot the two one last glance before silently leaving the room.

He had seen enough. Enough to spur an unfamiliar feeling inside him.

He went back to his room and lazily dumped his body on the bed.

The scene he witnessed in Yein's room flashed on his mind and no matter how much  he tries to unsee it he can't. Its embedded in his mind.

He shut his eyes tight.

Why am I feeling like this?
Why do I feel jealous?

***

Yein woke up around 4 in the morning, it felt unusual. She woke feeling like something had happen when she was asleep.

She groaned and stretched her limbs before slowly getting up, her eyes landed on the couch and saw Sehun soundly asleep.

She got of her bed and went towards him and fixed his blanket. She saw him flinch and move just like last night, but he didn't wake up. Since its still pretty early. And she's still a bit groggy she went back to her bed and took a nap.

She woke up from her light nap to see Sehun's bare back facing hers as he put on his polo shirt. And from her place Yein can clearly see how Sehun's back muscle and his biceps and triceps flex as he wore his shirt.

The hell? He could just simply wear his clothes in the bathroom or even in my walk in closet. Does he really need to wear his shirt in the actual bedroom?

She saw him fix his things and turned his body towards her bed. Yein immediately closed her eyes and pretended to sleep. It would be so awkward if he caught her staring at him as he get dressed.